Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game v QPR

am i being stupid and misunderstood the the website or do we have to buy our own seats at the valley for QPR, or does it mean the game is only open to season ticket holders and red card holders so QPR fans dont buy home seats?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140217-qpr-tickets-1365198.aspx

Comments

• Options
    leave it yeah
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Stuwall

Beat me to it!! ;-)
  • Options
    Face and palm, not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Might be off yet!!
  • Options

Might be off yet!!

I kind of hope it is cos of game Monday night
    but then i suppose it will cause more fixture issues with the QPR game
  • Options
    I think I am right in saying we will be the main game on the Football League Show this week (I wonder why...?!) meaning for those not attending I am sure there will be a feed on the net somewhere.....
  • Options
    DENCH said:

am i being stupid and misunderstood the the website or do we have to buy our own seats at the valley for QPR, or does it mean the game is only open to season ticket holders and red card holders so QPR fans dont buy home seats?

Do you have a season ticket if so you dont need to do anything. But im sure you cant have meant that.

They have just tightened up selling as they don't want QPR fans buying in home ends so if you have a red card you can still purchase tickets but if you dont then you need a pal to buy them for you who has.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

DENCH said:

Do you have a season ticket if so you dont need to do anything. But im sure you cant have meant that.

They have just tightened up selling as they don't want QPR fans buying in home ends so if you have a red card you can still purchase tickets but if you dont then you need a pal to buy them for you who has.

isn't 3,000 way too many for them anyway? small tin pot club with scummy fans imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have nearly sold out Large.
  • Options
    Sorry, just to clarify.

I will be coming to this one with a pal, neither of us are ST holders and are yet to purchase tickets.

Will i still be able to purchase on the day?
    Will i be limited to where i will be seated? (would like to be in North Lower)

All help appreciated.
  • Options
    so, four days before the game they have 'nearly' sold out. taking there time, probably been on sale about three weeks. as said a small tin pot club playing in South Africa in a decrepid stadium.
  • Options
    Saulc23 said:

Sorry, just to clarify.

I will be coming to this one with a pal, neither of us are ST holders and are yet to purchase tickets.

All help appreciated.

do you have a red card? If you don't then you will need someone to buy for you im afraid.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Saulc23 said:

Sorry, just to clarify.

All help appreciated.

do you have a red card? If you don't then you will need someone to buy for you im afraid.
    No i dont, what a downer on the weekend.
  • Options
    do you not know a season ticket holder?
  • Options
    Right Saul... where do you live and where you from? And how come you support charlton... lets see what you can come up with and some kind soul might take pity on you and buy you and your pal a ticket!

But you are going to have to come up some good stuff so we know you're not a QPR fan. You been posting for a fwe months so i am not suspicious that you are.
  • Options
    do you know the thin white duke?
  • Options
    aka frodo
  • Options
    Have QPR ha ha ha sold out the away end?

If they have I think that restrictions automatically kick in . Some years ago I wanted to take my son to Fulham to see them play Bristol Rovers in the FA Cup but couldn't because of FA regulations because the Pirates had sold out the away end despite the fact that the Cottagers still had about 7,000 tickets going spare.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Right Saul... where do you live and where you from? And how come you support charlton... lets see what you can come up with and some kind soul might take pity on you and buy you and your pal a ticket!

But you are going to have to come up some good stuff so we know you're not a QPR fan. You been posting for a fwe months so i am not suspicious that you are.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/59910/charlton-v-qpr-ticket-help-needed#latest

Curb_It, i was born in Sidcup and lived in bexleyheath up until i was 11 (now 19, 20 this weekend). Moved upto Stockport at 11 with my mum and siblings as house prices are significantly cheaper up here and all my mum could afford.

Main reason for coming down this weekend was obviously my Birthday and a chance to see family who i havent seen for a couple of years.

Not a QPR fan but must confess... Mum is palace and dad is Spurs. (Hides for cover)
  • Options
    Saulc23 said:

Sorry, just to clarify.

Only if you have red cards.

• Options
    Saulc23 said:

Curb_It said:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/59910/charlton-v-qpr-ticket-help-needed#latest

Curb_It, i was born in Sidcup and lived in bexleyheath up until i was 11 (now 19, 20 this weekend). Moved upto Stockport at 11 with my mum and siblings as house prices are significantly cheaper up here and all my mum could afford.

Main reason for coming down this weekend was obviously my Birthday and a chance to see family who i havent seen for a couple of years.

Not a QPR fan but must confess... Mum is palace and dad is Spurs. (Hides for cover)
    I would say Saul has successfully answered question 1.

My turn

How much rain is too much rain for Charlton?

How tall are you?
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Saulc23 said:

Curb_It said:

I would say Saul has successfully answered question 1.

My turn

How much rain is too much rain for Charlton?

How tall are you?
    Oh is it quiz time now?

Height: 6ft (Still time to grow!)

Seems like abit of a riddle r.e the rain, not sure if youve ever been up north but rain is never ending. No amount of rain is too much to deter me from Charlton. Just got to rely on the pitch holding out
  • Options
    Saulc23

Joined - September 2013

Visits - 495

Pretty sure he ain't a QPR fan!
  • Options
    Saulc23...........I read that he was 23 when he set the name up.

He is now saying he is 20 at the weekend???????????
  • Options

23rd February is my birthday just always use that as a username
  • Options
    someone sort him out - genuine enough
  • Options
    Saulc23 said:

Good answer, your in! Have you checked your "in box" because it looks as if Redpanda has helped you via the other thread?
  • Options
    Saulc23 said:

and your PIN number?