Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland press conference Thursday (2pm KO)

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
Anyone know the subject and is it good news?

Comments

• Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2014
    I would like to know the plans for the academy. Is there a definite plan to bring the Academy to Category A and when will this plan start happening.

Why the feck have they not strengthened the team ? (what they have done so far is not strengthening the team). Are they happy with relegation ?

How many games in a row will Charlton have to lose before RD and Katrien realise that there may be a flaw in their plan ?
  • Options
    This should be a cracker , i can't wait.
  • Options
    I wanna know if they plan to re-instate pies instead of those dried out shit slabs they call steak slices...................
  • Options

I wanna know if they plan to re-instate pies instead of those dried out shit slabs they call steak slices...................

Our new pie vendor is joining on loan from Hungary. we're sending the old one to East Germany on a free....
  • Options
    Huh
  • Options

Pies are being phased out in a long overdue EU-wide rationalisation of the sports stadium food and beverage sector pioneered by Mr Roland.

Roll-mop herrings, frankfurters, burgers and vegetarian wraps are to be combined in a single exciting and nutritious new product called the 'Ran-krap'. The earlier registered name of 'Wank-rap' was dropped by Mr Roland's company after intensive focus group feedback from Antwerp.

"This is just one small part of Mr Roland's brilliant plan for domination of every aspect pf the EU and contrary to recent reports, he is not a Bond villain," said a girlfriend spokesperson of Mr Roland who is 98.
  • Options

I like Roland Press Conference Thursday

But I also like Sheffield Wednesday

But who is better....

The most Massive one would win, but it would be a good fight.

• Options
    Looking forward to this - hopefully RD will announce a new signing or two
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They may win, but only because there is 11 of them + subs.

Go Ro!

He's the man.
  • Options
    I believe that in order to give us a chance of staying up, we need to hear of a change in the management structure. I watched Curbs strolling across the Fulham pitch on TV this morning and, well a man can dream can't he ?
  • Options
    I'll be amazed if we announce a new signing. It's purely for Roland to be introduced to the British meda so they can ask him some easy questions. I'm all for developing the academy but the man is obsessed with the idea of youth. You need some experience in there as well. I don't ever expect him to spend money on proven Football League players.
  • Options

I'll be amazed if we announce a new signing. It's purely for Roland to be introduced to the British meda so they can ask him some easy questions. I'm all for developing the academy but the man is obsessed with the idea of youth. You need some experience in there as well. I don't ever expect him to spend money on proven Football League players.

Max gradel ?
  • Options
    Who honestly,apart from a few spotty Charlton fans, is really going to give a monkeys about this?

I heard even newsshopper is washing his hair!

;-)
  • Options
    BBC Late Kick Off expressed an interest yesterday.

Admittedly their first choice was Prague Addick. : - )
  • Options

I agree with your opening remark but I suspect there might be some serious interest from sports editors and the better football writers about the network of clubs and how RD sees this concept working. He is certainly talking a different story to most with the youth first/breaking even in the championship/can't buy your way to success any more type of approach. This might well attract some in depth questioning and analysis.
  • Options

BBC Late Kick Off expressed an interest yesterday.

Admittedly their first choice was Prague Addick. : - )

Hope he does go save me a visit........ As my 'request' has not been replied to?......
  • Options
    Chris Powell is set to take part in Thursday's press conference now with new #cafc owner Roland Duchâtelet
  • Options
    New contract for powell? I can dream cant i??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What time is this today? Who is on the inside to be able to update the rest of us ?
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

What time is this today? Who is on the inside to be able to update the rest of us ?

2pm. Free 14-day trial on CAFC Player if you want to watch.
  • Options
    I predict a busy afternoon on CL
  • Options
    I am on a train* to Welsh Wales so please keep updates coming.

*1st class of course darling
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Our new pie vendor is joining on loan from Hungary. we're sending the old one to East Germany on a free....
    I was hoping for Moules and Frites
  • Options
    What time today does it start?
  • Options
    It will be really helpful if anyone watching the conference or following twitter could paste up quotes / commentary for those of us who can't.

Cheers
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

What time today does it start?

2pm
  • Options
    Prob good idea to put 2pm on the thread title as about 34,896 people have asked what time it starts
  • Options
    Is this live on player?