Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

nothing to worry about?

I was just thinking about last season, we where in around the same position in league as we are now. if I remember correctly we went into a staggering run of form from the beginning of march, with us only losing twice for the rest of the season. do you think there's any chance of us repeating that run of form to steer us to safety? what is all your opinion on this?
sorry if this thread has already been done haven't seen it posted anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    I think this season will be a right to the wire ending.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Last season we were 12th with 39 points after 28 games.
  • Options
    I stopped worrying a while back, if we stay up I will be very surprised.
  • Options
    one win and we're a point off safety
  • Options
    Looking forward to playing Stevenage away again.
  • Options
    Its only football.

I personally dont think we are good enough and will finish where we are. Thats not being overly pessimistic or attention seeking I just think we are weaker in GK, CM and up front based on our recent transfer activity.

Last season the squad was undoubtedly stronger especially up front, plus we had the best right back in the league and Jacko was 20% better than he has been this season.

Owners have bought potential, and we could have a cracking side in league one next year, but I genuinely dont think we will survive, especially as Millwall away is key and we get a result there once in a lifetime.

Next 2 games are as tough as they get, and personally dont see the same spirit in the squad to go and get a result at Leicester like last season.

Just my opinion.

Anyway, Wemberlee...
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Last season we were 12th with 39 points after 28 games.

Me too. But I think we'll make it.
  • Options
    Of course we're going to make it. The power of positive thinking, guys!
  • Options
    Nadou said:

Of course we're going to make it. The power of positive thinking, guys!

well said Nadou,sounds like everyone will be quite happy in div 1,I would rather have a poor championship team than a good div 1 side

• Options
    Definitely nothing to worry about ... The season will end well.