Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to watch the wednesday game?

As i cant now make the re-arranged fixture was hoping the replay would be televised...have seen the hull v brighton game is on ITV4 and dosent look like much else doing. Assuming after selling nearly 2,000 tickets to the game we now get the privalidge of following the game on bbc sport newsfeed or crappy commentary on charlton life...!?

Personally i feel brigthon and hull have had their chance on tv and drew although i guess all the broadcaster is interested in is the highest likely viewing figures

Comments

• Options
    EDIT: crappy commentary on cafc player...didnt mean charlton life!
  • Options
    There will be a link on here on the night
  • Options
    Good recovery they would have killed you on here.

There's a good chance we will be able to stream the game on the computer.
  • Options
    JT said:

JT said:

to watch it?
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    Buy a ticket and go?
  • Options
    TV companies can't show it even if they wanted too. They are allowed to show five live games from this round and have done so. They are also allowed to show two replays live, hence the reason why Hull v Brighton is to be shown. We are not a replay. However, if we were to draw on Monday then the replay could be live on TV if one of the compnaies wanted to show it. Hope this helps.
  • Options

Buy a ticket and go?

Had a ticket for the weekend and cant go to the re-arranged game coz of work commitments, have lost out on £40 of train tickets

thanks for the useless sarcastic advice though...bellend

He touched a sore spot didn't he. I can tell these things.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that he did...a pointless comment nonetheless
  • Options
    Quite so.

I am just sorry that you and others have lost money supporting us. Lets just hope we can stream it on the night.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Your reaction was Exactly what he was looking for so from his point of view it was not pointless.
  • Options

Your reaction was Exactly what he was looking for so from his point of view it was not pointless.
    so your saying trawling charlton life making comments like that to wind up fellow supporters who are using the forum to discuss the club (in this case simply to try an find a way to watch a game ive already spent £40 on), is not pointless if the get a reaction!?!?!

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Quite so.

I am just sorry that you and others have lost money supporting us. Lets just hope we can stream it on the night.

part and parcel of away support...having to put up with cretins such as the previous poster is not
  • Options
    Cyber bully. Floyd road. Tut tut.
  • Options

so your saying trawling charlton life making comments like that to wind up fellow supporters who are using the forum to discuss the club (in this case simply to try an find a way to watch a game ive already spent £40 on), is not pointless if the get a reaction!?!?!

It was more of me giving my friendly opinion that its best to ignore provocative posts as the reaction makes it worthwhile for THEM. Thats all.