Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Victoria Coren

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers geez very kind
  • Options

Just seen an episode of QI where she said the words 'breast' and 'cock' in the same sentence.

David Mitchell is the luckiest man that ever lived.

She looked some what embarrassed by some of the subjects being discussed, lovely looking woman.
  • Options
    Looking at that photo just gave me the urge to drink some milk for some reason
  • Options

She's extremely intelligent. The daughter of Alan Coren, has a first from Oxford. She had terrible self-esteem issues as a child and was, in her own words, a chubby miserable goth as a teenager. Sounds like pretty much every bird I scored with at the Venue for two years...

Stalking?
  • Options
    Haha. No, I like her writing - always have. The fact that she's a poker player makes her more interesting. Though there were plenty of blokes stalking her at the Vic, it's largely as a result of her being pretty much the only woman in the room :)
  • Options

She's extremely intelligent. The daughter of Alan Coren, has a first from Oxford. She had terrible self-esteem issues as a child and was, in her own words, a chubby miserable goth as a teenager. Sounds like pretty much every bird I scored with at the Venue for two years...

Is he the bloke from the other game show that's not on anymore where they had to guess if the word was real or made up? I used to like that show whatever it was called!
  • Options
    Call My Bluff?
  • Options
    that's it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thank you!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2014
    Won the European Poker Tour again. First person to do it twice. Just from following on Twitter she seemed short-stacked fro much of the tournament as well.

Incredible.
  • Options
    She is not short stacked...
  • Options
    Was watching it from the ept website. She had the lowest chip count going into the final table and again when it went down to the final 3, then she won a huge pot against the chip leader, of 11 million chips (roughly 2/3rds of all in play) and never looked back.
  • Options
    So no good challenging her to a game of strip poker as a ruse to get her kit off?
  • Options
    How much did she win ?
  • Options
    they like funny men and he can be very funny.

I would
  • Options
    Roughly 475k euros, so about £390k
  • Options

How much did she win ?

390k and a 4k watch
  • Options

How much did she win ?

390k and a 4k watch
    F**k me, I bet David got a good seeing to last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weirdly, I used to be friends on FB with the guy who turned up at her dads funeral, Terence Jolley, very strange band of people he ran with, the Jolley gang. Christ knows how that happened, but he was soon deleted.