Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Worcestershire.Charlton Fans

Hi all is there any charlton fans that live in any of these areas that go to games.me and mate sometimes go but he works every other saturday so games are few and far between.it would be nice to get a bit of a fan base around here.and if anyone going to the sheffield game let me no please many thanks tony

Comments

• Options
    I'm in Bosbury, so just down the road by the looks of it. Often working on a Saturday, but on the odd occasions I can go I'd be happy to drive or share petrol money. Where do you drink in Ledbury?
  • Options
    i dont really go out in ledbury but ive been known to go in the prince or feathers.there a charlton fan who drinks in the brewers arms called cockney pete he about 80yrs
  • Options
    cant belive there only 2 of us that follow charlton in this area .killarahales when do you fancy going for a pint or 2 atb tony
  • Options
    I often head down from South Shropshire into Leominster or Hereford for work, and have a brother in Ross so no stranger to the region. Il be heading up to Shef but I expect you'l be getting on the M5 rather then the A49 !