Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our potential quarter - Sun lunch??

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
In light of the TV games announced surely our potential game would be Sun lunchtime as they won't let a potential Sheff derby kick off on the Sat eve will they?

In which case it will be impossible to get to Sheff by train for kick off unless I'm mistaken?

Comments

• Options
    As they haven't announced it yet, I'm presuming they are waiting until the result of Mondays game?

If it goes to a replay then id expect them to play it safe and make the QF on the sunday lunchtime.
  • Options
    I saw on Twitter yesterday, it could be Sunday lunchtime OR Saturday 17:15! The latter would be a dream.
  • Options
    I suppose it depends when they have to decide by - before or after Monday.
  • Options
    Could be a late Sunday afternoon as well or a Friday night??
  • Options
    You just know there's going to be a replay . . .
  • Options

You just know there's going to be a replay . . .

Yep! ;o)
  • Options
    OK Thanks lads bound not to happen now, we can concentrate on the league
  • Options
    Late Sunday and Sat lunch slots are already filled.
  • Options

that being the case Sunday lunchtime it will be.

• Options

that being the case Sunday lunchtime it will be.

Unless we win Monday night, then the FA will surely put our game Saturday evening because of the travel involved?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Possibly. It would just be nice if someone could announce when the decision will be made to help with potential travel plans. It would be nice that if we win Monday night, we immediately know when we are playing.
  • Options
    The FA don't care about travel ! Unless it's at Wembley..
  • Options
    Depends who wins the replay in the other game. Sunderland to Brighton is a bit of a journey too.