Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who was your teenage pin up ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]
    [cite] LenGlover:[/cite]Dandy Nicholls

Who? Was she some sort of Music Hall entertainer

I was being facetious I'm afraid. Dandy Nicholls played Else, Alf Garnetts wife in Till Death Us Do Part. I have to confess though to a bit of a crush way back when on Una Stubbs who played their daughter Rita.

I also developed a bit of a thing about Lulu at that time.
  • Options
    Len did you have a crush on Una when she was in Worzel Gummidge... please answer honestly.... ha ha.
  • Options
    It was Give Us a Clue where i warmed to Una Stubbs.

Never knew it was possible a women could stay silent for a minimum of three minutes...

*hides*
  • Options
    Toyah + Debbie Harry.
  • Options
    Debbie Harry and some of the girls on the fold-out poster of a naked women's bike race that came with Queen's Jazz album.
  • Options
    LenGlover's comments on Ulna Stubbs has somehow kicked my memory files into action and I suddenly remembered my first heart throb back in the early sixties. How could I forget her - she was everything to me. I dont recall whether there were posters around at the time (even if there were, we couldnt afford them) but for some reason when I saw Helen Shapiro singing "Waking back to Happiness" something began to stir!
  • Options
    [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]
    [cite] PeakeysRocket:[/cite]kelly lebrock.

Now your talking! I watched Wierd Science so many times the tape wore out!!

"So what would you little maniacs like to do first?"

I almost passed out when she turns up and says that to them...
  • Options
    first loin stirring effect for me was pam dauber, (mindy, of the mork and mindy fame).hardly a pin-up.
    for pin-up purposes i'd say the bird from bucks fizz (not cheryl baker), jay someone.
  • Options
    [quote][cite] Solidgone:[/cite] but for some reason when I saw Helen Shapiro singing "Waking back to Happiness" something began to stir![/quote]

Just for you Solid !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1961/music2.shtml
  • Options
    Being a lot younger mine would have to be Mrs Redknapp.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think that redknapp bint is proper brock.

My pin up was Kylie when she was in neighbours.
  • Options
    [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite] is proper brock.

what on earth does that mean?
    i think temporary banning orders shoudl be issued when anybody speaks in "youth of today" speak.
  • Options
    What about us youthful ones though B?
  • Options
    Does this explain cafcpolo's "image" by his name?

Don't knock Audrey Hepburn or Ingrid Bergman. Style, grace,brunette and one was Swedish. What more could you want?

But since we are talking teenage pin-ups the women of the front of the early Roxy Music LPs (that's what CDs used to be called O4-MCS

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.superseventies.com/ac26countrylife.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.superseventies.com/ac26countrylife.html&h=168&w=170&sz=28&hl=en&start=12&tbnid=GM4uQRChZQZAKM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Droxy%2Bmusic%2Bcountry%2Blife%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG
  • Options
    [cite] cafcpolo:[/cite]What about us youthful ones though B?

long as you speak the queen's english then you should be okay.
    oh and respect your elders... :-)
  • Options
    Respect is given where due :) Hence Chirpy not getting any on NA.
  • Options
    Debbie Harry
    Felicity Kendall
    Patricia Hewitt
    The Bass Player from Girls School
    Souxsie Sue
  • Options
    Sarah Cracknell is class.
  • Options
    Curb_It, Brock means ugly and smelly. Its been a word which was used at my school 12 to 15 years back.
  • Options
    *spanner genes showing again*

BTW MCS - got to come in and see you and your workmates again soon. I'll ring Robin next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My spanner genes will always shine through!

Cool, its all go here at the Mo. Getting bigger all the time. Espesh my dept.
  • Options
    Mine was Curb it
  • Options
    [cite] shag:[/cite]Mine was Curb it

ha ha. you smoothie.