Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff Wed v Charlton Live on ESPN (Australia)

Early Tuesday morning for us Aussie fans.

Comments

• Options
    Very early in Perth but will get up
  • Options
    Don't want to book my flight over there just yet. Just in case they postpone it halfway into my journey.
  • Options
    anyone know where to watch the game on the internet
  • Options
    palcafc said:

anyone know where to watch the game on the internet

Google "First Row Sports"
  • Options
    Bump for fans Down Under
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Family are all in Sydney at mo, they have ESPN in their apartment, but it looks an upgrade jobby
  • Options
    Get in there!

Well pleased with this.
  • Options
    The game now IS scheduled to be broadcast on beIN sports HD4 tonight. This does come with Arabic commentary, but to be able to watch 2 live games in 3 days is amazing.
  • Options

The game now IS scheduled to be broadcast on beIN sports HD4 tonight. This does come with Arabic commentary, but to be able to watch 2 live games in 3 days is amazing.

Looks like its also on beIN Sports 11HD which means English Commentary i would think.

• Options

Looks like its also on beIN Sports 11HD which means English Commentary i would think.

Yes, well spotted. Definitely English commentary then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wiziwig have said that 6 stations have announced they will be broadcasting it - but they don't let you know who they are until an hour before kick-off
  • Options
    Aren't all Wednesday's games broadcast all over the world? I just assumed they would be.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Aren't all Wednesday's games broadcast all over the world? I just assumed they would be.

I thought the universe would of been a bit more accurate seeing as they have 8000 billion fans