Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Much needed

Get in there a much needed win with everyone winning round us apart from Millwall

Comments

• Options
    What a result!!
  • Options
    That's why Jackson is always in the squad, big player in big games.
  • Options
    Yes!
  • Options
    Sensational result. Let's hope it unites everyone around Powell and the boys and we look back at today come the end of the season as the turning point..

You Reds!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I don't know if everybody thought the same as me but it was a battling performance that just lacked a bit of creativity in the midfield they had morrison that looked like he could unlock our defence but we didn't have that little spark to do the same
  • Options
    dancafc said:

I don't know if everybody thought the same as me but it was a battling performance that just lacked a bit of creativity in the midfield they had morrison that looked like he could unlock our defence but we didn't have that little spark to do the same

Pretty much agree with that. QPR didn't do much though.
  • Options
    dancafc said:

agreed, Astrit came on and added some creativity, but like every football side ever we need a creator in midfield and a finisher upfront quite badly.
  • Options
    oh better give the points back then eh Rob?
  • Options
    dancafc said:

then Astrid came on!

• Options
    Just before JJ scored we had dropped to the bottom of the table due to Barnsley and Yeovil winning........up pops JJ and we go back up to 22nd with 3 games in hand.....talk about leaving it late!!! Thank God for JJ
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How did Rezza play today ? is it that he is not fully fit that he cannot finish 90 mins
  • Options
    I think Astrid will come good he's starting to get up to speed with the English game just think if we could get the kid from palace then it will change the whole team
  • Options
    He looked ok but I think it's another case of getting up to speed don't know if polish Pete got stuck on the building site but he was nowhere to be seen
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    magic1999 said:

How did Rezza play today ? is it that he is not fully fit that he cannot finish 90 mins

dreadfully unlucky not to score, did everything right but hit the post. After that he started to fade i think, a bit lightweight as well but has a good touch and football brain in my opinion.
  • Options
    Rob said:

dancafc said:

Didn't see/hear any of the match, but one stat that caught my eye was QPR's shots on target:
    Zero shots on target.
  • Options

Just before JJ scored we had dropped to the bottom of the table due to Barnsley and Yeovil winning........up pops JJ and we go back up to 22nd with 3 games in hand.....talk about leaving it late!!! Thank God for JJ

We'd have been second bottom - above Yeovil on goal difference - but probably still enough to bring out the nutters and persuade RD to get rid of Powell...these are the very fine margins at the moment.
  • Options

Rob said:

dancafc said:

Didn't see/hear any of the match, but one stat that caught my eye was QPR's shots on target:
    Zero shots on target.
    The corner flags were closer to their shots than the goal posts
  • Options
    dancafc said:

He looked ok but I think it's another case of getting up to speed don't know if polish Pete got stuck on the building site but he was nowhere to be seen

Played Tuesday. Euell said after that he is getting there, nearly at first team.
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing him play
  • Options

Rob said:

dancafc said:

Zero shots on target.
    Don't think that's right - Thuram saved one in about the 88th minute, just checked the BBC feed and it's not on it. And noticed JJ got booked for "excessive celebration" :(
    Still, even if it was 1 shot on target for a team of QPR's individual abilities something is very wrong. They are missing Charlie Austin a lot, still he'll be fit enough to play us next season cos we are staying up!