Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JJ's Goal

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=zlodqOdKoL4

I've never filmed anything at Charlton before, but I had a feeling about this one.

Might not work straight away...

Comments

• Options
    Pity about the bloke in front with his big head in the way................
  • Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Breathtaking!!!.... Watched it online and this was my same reaction! Made my 3 year old niece cry!
  • Options
    Ahhh that is just suuuuuuperb!
  • Options
    Bookings for 'excessive celebrations' fck me right off. Some little nerd that made that rule up has never played the game before.
  • Options
    Just showed it on Final Score. To be fair, he didn't just vault the advertising hoardings, but he shot up the emergency exit stairs as well, causing a minor surge. Ref had no choice realy, and I suspect Jacko couldn't care less if he gets fined for the booking.
  • Options
    woopdy doo. shit rule imo
  • Options
    that was amazing!!!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Just showed it on Final Score. To be fair, he didn't just vault the advertising hoardings, but he shot up the emergency exit stairs as well, causing a minor surge. Ref had no choice realy, and I suspect Jacko couldn't care less if he gets fined for the booking.

haha i saw that, thought he was gonna slip on the stairs and pull something! He went as mental as the fans went, like john robinson in the last minute against man utd.
  • Options
    Excellent stuff - did you have a premonition? Great timing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody brilliant Jimmy, nice one! Are you taking your magic phone to Sheffield?
  • Options
    Next time stand behind AFKA, less chance of a head getting in the way.
  • Options
    Hmm, I see now what people mean about old boys wearing baseball caps. I might invest in something more becoming after seeing that.
  • Options
    I think you sit in my old seat! Lol
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Ha. You must have been right close to me. The bloke featured before the vid plays, usually sits right near me, across the aisle & the lad with his face in the camera at about 11 seconds, was giving me a big man hug just after :-)
  • Options
    Great vid especially as I couldn't make the game, watched online but it's not the same running round your front room shouting "phuckin get in" louder and louder! Cheers for posting!
  • Options
    I love these things.
  • Options
    Quality video mate