Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks for the commentary

now that is what I call a commentary with real Charlton bias which is as it should be on Charlton Live, it was far better than the previous bbc dross.

Thank you Peter and the other guys

Comments

• Options
    Despite the technical difficulties on CAFC Player you managed to keep it going - well done.

Especially enjoyed the sound of you lot going batshit mental when JJ scored - fantastic!
  • Options

Despite the technical difficulties on CAFC Player you managed to keep it going - well done.

Especially enjoyed the sound of you lot going batshit mental when JJ scored - fantastic!

Here here!! Great today....looks as though I might be out of work soon....everyone will be listening on CAFC Player....now where's my scissors to cut their wires!!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Good after match show as well.
  • Options
    Well done boys. 100% improvement on what we have had to endure during the past. Enjoyed the after match interviews also.
    I will renew my subscription after seriously considering cancelling.
  • Options
    Yeah it was a blinder today and the jubilation following the goal is what it's all about

Well done CL chaps.

It's an improvement of Sheffield wednesday-like proportions
  • Options

What? Like this?

https://audioboo.fm/boos/1942033-johnnie-jackson-seals-the-win-against-qpr
  • Options
    If you missed it earlier, here is the winning goal as it happened on Matchday Live on CAFC Player...

• Options
    Thanks for the nice words on the commentary as well. Really pleased that we are able to provide this service now. Pete and Terry are doing a fine job.
  • Options
    As one of the old regime's biggest critics - I haven't had a chance yet to listen to the new team - am pretty sure the Wednesday game on Monday will be live on TV over here, so will have to wait 'til next weekend for the pleasure of an Emma/Jamie free Charlton commentary :-)
  • Options
    Just listened to that clip and it is completely and utterly superb. never let Jamie, Emma, Green or Thuram near a microphone again ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Just listened to that clip and it is completely and utterly superb. never let Jamie, Emma, Green or Thuram near a microphone again ;-)

but do invite Andy Hughes up now & again as a guest summariser...
  • Options
    Glad you all enjoyed it, an absolute pleasure today, would love Andy Hughes to join us..
  • Options
    BDL said:

What? Like this?

Yep!

Fantastic stuff. Really enjoyed listening to that again - thanks!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Thats made my Day Seth... you are a tough audience normally!

• Options
    Brilliant stuff
  • Options
    Love that audio clip!
  • Options
    Mr Finch, that's what I have been on about mate I will now renew my player membership if that's what we get for our monies
  • Options

Mr Finch, that's what I have been on about mate I will now renew my player membership if that's what we get for our monies

Thats what you get NLA, home and away!

• Options
    no probs mate I am in, I know you tried with emma and I hear she is a genuinely lovely football mad professional broadcaster but she just didn't cut it, I will renew tomoz
  • Options

no probs mate I am in, I know you tried with emma and I hear she is a genuinely lovely football mad professional broadcaster but she just didn't cut it, I will renew tomoz

Good man, tune in Monday night for more of the same!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will do pal , cracking day for all of us today I am buzzing from the game and my little one is drew 1 won 1 so she needs to go to every game I can get too
  • Options
    Buzzing here too, but knackered now!
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant clip. well done.