Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SEE JACKO'S LAST MINUTE WINNER HERE!!!

2»

Comments

• Options

Mind if you just post the link to my site next time? Cheers :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    PL54 said:

C_A_F_C said:

PL54 said:

Who crossed it?

Ajdarevic
    Not Green then ?

LOL
    Green couldn't cross a hot bun :0)
    Edit; He can take a long throw though :-0
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    I watched and listened to this over and over and each time got quite emotional. The high from the commentary took me back to the emotions of 1998. Not the same impact I know but the emotions are still the same. Get in!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Rob said:

Off_it said:
    I watched and listened to this over and over and each time got quite emotional. The high from the commentary took me back to the emotions of 1998. Not the same impact I know but the emotions are still the same. Get in!!
    I was high fiving and hugging complete strangers around me (Billy no mates) when the net bulged, shear elation in the dying embers of a game in which your team was only expected to make up the numbers :-) COYR
  • Options
    Without that goal I think we would be bottom now?
  • Options
    Just shows the intelligence of the man, powerful downward header from tight angle,
    sometimes they are the most awkward for a keeper (as proved yesterday).
    Jacko you made my weekend thankyou!
    More of the same monday night please!
  • Options
    Those celebrations from Jacko and the rest of the lads are the exact reason why this is my favourite bunch of players we've had at the club.
  • Options
    What a tackle by Diego
  • Options
    2.4k views & about 50 of them are mine :-)

I just can get enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    That link took me to an advert for some game?

EDIT Sorry meant the other link that has been posted.
  • Options
    Can't stop watching that video. Anyone notice when the camera is on arry, a fella pops up on the screen sticking his fingers up. Haha.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Jackson must have scared the life out that steward. Bet he weren't expecting to be surrounding by all hose fans and the whole team!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    The Covered End cam footage is brilliant. I've watched it over and over. You can't beat the roar of the meaningful goal, complete with shrieking woman.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

The Covered End cam footage is brilliant. I've watched it over and over. You can't beat the roar of the meaningful goal, complete with shrieking woman.

That wasn't women. That was me. :-)