Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

when and why did jackson get booked

I don't remember seeing this????

Comments

• Options
    In added time for over celebrating.
  • Options
    Missed it as I was over celebrating. What a stupid rule, he kept the shirt on and didn't appear to time waste!
  • Options
    Celebrating with the crowd, I think! Hey! We love him!!!
    'Johnny, oh Johnny Jackson runs down the wing for me'...or over the barrier to his adoring fans!
  • Options
    How did the ref not book the two QPR players who dived in the box in the first half?
  • Options
    I sure wish I was down the front of the crowd celebrating, I'd be ripping his shirt off, get in their my son , Wemberlee here we come!
  • Options
    It's a stupid rule.

Surely you're more likely to incite a crowd by putting in a high two footed tackle or diving in the box than you are by celebrating a goal.

Celebration doesn't incite crowd violence.
  • Options
    Shame we aren't playing Barnsley on Tuesday as the crowd and hopefully the players are lifted after that result! I really expected to be bottom of the league tonight, what a massive win!
  • Options

Shame we aren't playing Barnsley on Tuesday as the crowd and hopefully the players are lifted after that result! I really expected to be bottom of the league tonight, what a massive win!

Wait till Monday night, that will be a massive win (for us).

• Options
    Booked for showing a bit of passion. Joke of a rule.
  • Options

Wait till Monday night, that will be a massive win (for us).

I'm pleased that we have won two cup games but I'm up for staying up.....not that I don't want us to.win on monday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just as fans aren't allowed onto the pitch, players aren't allowed to jump over the advertising hoardings & jump into the crowd. Yellow card. (just as it is for taking your shirt off)
  • Options
    Does anyone else have any photos of the celebration?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Love that. Quality celebration.
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson · 58 mins
    Forget the goal though,best part of the day was trying to high jump the railing behind the goal and getting stuck!! pic.twitter.com/q3kak0nXnq

Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson · 47 mins
    .....,I'll take the yellow all day long!!