Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

british champion

Fair play to Curtis Woodhouse British champion what a fight he really deserved that

Comments

• Great fight, British title fights are usually the best.
  • When he first started in boxing he put 5 grand on himself becoming British champion - got odds of 50/1
    That win has just bagged him a nice quarter of a million
  • Great fight, British title fights are usually the best.

Yup, Buckland v Rees a few weeks back wasn't bad either.
  • From Footballer to Boxer to Football Management and Boxing at the same time then back to just Boxing
    What will he do next
  • edited February 2014
    Great achievement, he seems like top guy. I had Hamilton winning by 2 but crowd swayed it
  • Just lost to 35.y.o Willie Limond.
    Burns up next.
  • Limond boxed very well, how did 1 judge score that a draw?
  • Blind.
    Burns got well tagged in the first.
  • I used to love watching Ricky burns but he's clearly a shadow of the fighter he once was. Sad to see really. Constantly getting tagged. His opponent isn't even very good, just wildly swinging bombs. Even if burns wins this I think he should consider retirement
  • I can't see burns winning this fight from here unless zlaticanin runs out of steam very soon and that looks unlikely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sky has gone tit's up.
  • I can't see burns winning this fight from here unless zlaticanin runs out of steam very soon and that looks unlikely.

Skysports LOL
  • I can't see either winning it !
  • i have no idea what's happening but burns as just gone 1-10 to win on live betting. Something must have happened.
  • i have no idea what's happening but burns as just gone 1-10 to win on live betting. Something must have happened.

Lump on.
  • This is a joke
  • Beckham can f*ck right off
  • On inplay Burns is now 1-6 to win . That's all i know. ridiculous.
  • now 2-5
  • Even the live blog on the sky sports website hasn't updated for 15 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Can someone at sky please put 10p in the meter!!
  • This is odd. Listen to Jim watt and Burns could lose this yet Zlaticanin is still 3-1.
  • Can't really judge because we missed a huge chunk, but from what's been shown I have no idea how JW has Burns level
  • Both were a million miles away from world title class.
  • From the rounds we saw i can't argue with that.
  • I think the crowd's reaction says a lot, clearly not a controversial decision
  • Joke coming back at round 10.
    Looks like Burns career at the top level is over.
  • edited June 2014
    That's one of the strangest sporting events I've ever seen regarding betting . The bookies got it so wrong inplay . At one stage they had Burns as 10-1 on with his opponent at 7-1 to win but we ( or perhaps they ) couldn't see why.
  • Mitchell would destroy both. Crolla would also beat both. Burns piss poor and needs to retire.
  • Croydon said:

Can't really judge because we missed a huge chunk, but from what's been shown I have no idea how JW has Burns level

Cause Jim watt watches different fight was Probly asleep also...