Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palarse

see they were glad all over at the start of their MOTD coverage, with a bit of blue and red tinsel, amazing, how embarrassing are they.

Comments

• Cannot believe the abuse they were giving Rooney at the corner flag. There were kids there close by and the hand actions, pure hatred in the faces and the chants should be investigated. Also I think things were thrown onto the pitch, will the FA look at this?
    Must agree though Steve what a total embarrassment that mob really are. On sky the commentator said what a magnificent stadium they have, then corrected himself by stating it needed a lick of paint. My missus was listening and said "is that why you call it shithouse park?"
  • Did you see the bloke in the sunglasses?? It was a night game wasn't it?!
  • They are the biggest cringey mob ever. The whole rent an ultra thing is proper watch through your fingers. All them men in black frothing at the mouth on the corners , just weird.
  • I wish i could give them enough credit to say it's an elaborate parody of how pathetic, stupid and embarrassing some modern fans can be but.......................it's Palace so we know it is for real.

How anybody above the age of 12 can ever think this is "cool" amazes me.
  • Did you see the bloke in the sunglasses?? It was a night game wasn't it?!

Yeah a few in the pub spotted him and just laughed, what a complete prick.
  • Where is that Ultras video they made of them all walking through the alleyway to the ground? That was the ultimate cringe fest!
  • "Together, our spirit is unbreakable."

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Their youtube stuff is priceless.
  • I love the emotional music they put in the background, absolute weirdos
  • Their youtube stuff is priceless.

Subscribing to it is a must. The funnest videos on the internet!
  • Shame he didnt go all Cantona on the pricks

• Click on the photo to view the video!
  • Are they the same ones cheering rooneys name during the world cup
  • That "our spirit is unbreakable" sign...is it just me, or is it broken in the middle??
  • Pathetic

• Click on the photo to view the video!
    I see Palarse's invisible force field is doing its job of keeping the fans back. Otherwise they would've been on the pitch, surely? All that (mock) anger.
  • It is so fake, so manufactured - wouldnt be suprised if this is all leading up to a TV ad that will be aired during the World Cup. I bet on the final day the Nigels hold up their couloured cards and it spells out Pepsi Cola!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:

Click on the photo to view the video!
    I see Palarse's invisible force field is doing its job of keeping the fans back. Otherwise they would've been on the pitch, surely? All that (mock) anger.
    Totally agree about the mock anger. Unbelievably pathetic in their nice black outfits. What the hell is wrong with them?
  • I'm going to get some stick for this but I personally don't see what those Palarse supporters have done wrong there. They give a decent atmosphere and its showing a different kind of support.

They are not the only club that have done this. I think the best set of supporters throughout Europe is Borussia Dortmund's.

No one would complain if we did something similar to this at the Valley.

• DiscoCAFC said:

No one would complain if we did something similar to this at the Valley.

What? Spell out a slogan in German?

I think even Chris Powell would think "Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuhrer" is taking his support too far.

• TelMc32 said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3PNn40JLkA
    That "our spirit is unbreakable" sign...is it just me, or is it broken in the middle??
    It seems to me that they’ve changed their banners recently, lol