Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many going to the rearranged 5th round FA Cup tie v Wendies?

13»

Comments

• Options
    What is the Sheffield Wendy obsession with us? Probably a relief for a few of them to come on a forum where 90% of posters aren't illiterate racists.
  • Options
    I am another one that couldn't make original but am going tonight
  • Options
    Hopefully get there leaving work in Gillingham at 3
    Could be tight for ko if tolls and m25 busy?
  • Options

We're leaving Dartford at 2.45ish & thought that was a bit tight too ...

Fingers crossed we all arrive in plenty of time , to find owl_zit welcoming us by the away turnstiles.
  • Options
    I'll be leaving Greenwich at about 2.30. Absolutely buzzing and going to a great burger joint on the way!
  • Options
    Safe journey all :-)
  • Options

owl-zat said:

Off_it said:

owl-zat said:

Off_it said:

"l.o.l" ?

How northern.

Northern and Thick
    Fixed it for you mate.
    Ooh, should I click the abuse button like a few of your guys have done against me or should I get a life.

Option b I think

Getting a life would be spending time on your own teams forum instead of constantly being on here. If you've got nothing good to say, don't say it.
    If people want a good conversation i've no problem with that be if they hurl abuse and snidy comments I will comment back.
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Is Monday the day you pick up your benefits Owl? Wakey wakey, you might be late...

Never been out of work apart from when I took redundancy once and had a 6 months sabatical

• Options

Fingers crossed we all arrive in plenty of time , to find owl_zit welcoming us by the away turnstiles.

owl zit. He'll be easy to spot.

• Options

owl zit. He'll be easy to spot.

I may meet more of you than you think :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

I'll be leaving Greenwich at about 2.30. Absolutely buzzing and going to a great burger joint on the way!

Burker King isn't all that great
  • Options

For once fate has smiled on me and been sent to work today and tomorrow in Sheffield. Mrs DA and daughter meeting at station later for couple of pints before game, then spend tomorrow hopefully crowing about our fantastic victory!

Cheers Fate. Ten minutes after I wrote this I got phoned up and sent back to Wakefield, so that now means a distinct lack of pints before the game and a mad dash across Yorkshire to pick up the family after work! Getting excited though....
  • Options

and whats that ment to mean explain please

• Options

and whats that ment to mean explain please

i think he works at the ground and may very well be on the away turnstiles, that or he is making a note of where everyone is drinking and wants to buy you all a pint......
  • Options
    The former.
  • Options

The former.

That you Walkley?

Play nice on here or they get mardy :-)

• Options
    Yes mate I always play nice.
  • Options
    Just seen one of the drums picked up from next door and four more cafc on their way :-)
  • Options
    Just arrived and checked into hotel. Add 2 to the list.
  • Options
    Sitting here in cafc shirt and scarf waiting for my mate to get his arse out of work so we can hit the road! COYR!! be leaving bexleyheath at 3:30 and using the a1....should.be enough time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The former.

awww there was me thinking you were laying on a spead for the 37 charlton fans comming up.
  • Options

For once fate has smiled on me and been sent to work today and tomorrow in Sheffield. Mrs DA and daughter meeting at station later for couple of pints before game, then spend tomorrow hopefully crowing about our fantastic victory!

Cheers Fate. Ten minutes after I wrote this I got phoned up and sent back to Wakefield, so that now means a distinct lack of pints before the game and a mad dash across Yorkshire to pick up the family after work! Getting excited though....
    Can't believe it. Fate has swung away for me. I had the original day off and will be at work tonight in Donny. It's such a shame as i'd got my ticket. If anyone resembling me is spotted in the crowd at full-time, clapping the boys off, well that's just a coincidence. I'll be stood at the roadside following a breakdown ;) COYR