Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would make you miserable? For me, it's overly used underpants.

I flew out of London on Saturday evening. My flight meant that I wasn't able to see the QPR game, but at the airport I was able to feel more cheerful than usual.

All went well until I arrived at Delhi. I was there but my luggage wasn't. Many passengers were in the same position so the lost baggage desk was under siege. Queuing doesn't exist in Delhi and just when you think you have got to the front of the queue, you either become invisible or any arm shoots out from nowhere and someone else gets served at the counter.

After the sweaty rugby scrum at lost baggage, you are left with only the clothes with which you travelled. I didn't realise that having to wear my well worn underpants could make me so miserable. However, not only did I have to suffer a meeting this morning in my dirty clothes (jeans, of course, too) but the client I met seemed to find it funny. He kept laughing at my predicament. I've considered giving some clients a right hook in the past for being unreasonable amount work, but this did irritate me, particularly as he kept coming back to it.

Anyway, I am now reunited with my grey case and all is well and the clean underpants feel wonderful.

My question - what makes you this miserable?

PS - Please don't press LOL or Like.

Comments

• Options
    Running out of Rizzla and the Curry man not being at the market in a saturday.