Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players in the Crowd

Just thinking how good it would be to see any of the players not involved/rested for tonights game in the away end with us.

Can remember Rob Elliott in with us at St Marys when we lost 1-0 to Southampton a few years back. Also, wasn't Morrison in the away end against someone last season/season before????

Can anyone think of any others?

Comments

• Options
    Tommy Caton (RIP) at Oxford and Simon Webster and Stuart Balmer at Millwall once.
  • Options
    Morrison and another player were at Senegal Fields
  • Options
    Morrison and sullivan were in the away end for the 0-0 at the den last season I think
  • Options

Morrison and another player were at Senegal Fields

ah yeah thats right, Morrison was at Millwall. Can remember a few people pointing him out for the seat throwing incident haha.
  • Options
    Rob Elliot was at the Hartlepool game when we won 4-0 in our League One winning season
    Jonjo Shelvey and Nathan Eccleston were at the 1-1 Tranmere game the same year
    Michael Morrison and John Sullivan(?) were in the away end at the 0-0 Millwall last season
  • Options
    cameron stewart was in the away end against hudds in the cup after he moved to leeds
  • Options
    Shaun Newton was at a Villa Park midweek away trip when he was playing for Wolves
  • Options

Morrison and sullivan were in the away end for the 0-0 at the den last season I think

Yes, and Laurie Wilson I think from memory. 2 Rows in front of me.

• Options
    I was sat next to Chris Powell and his kids away at QPR the first season we were down from the Premiership. Absolutely made my day, despite the poor performance on the pitch.
  • Options
    I thought you were going to refer to Jackson's celebration on Saturday, when he got in the crowd :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carl Tiler at Barnsley (Keith Jones scored)
  • Options
    Hollands, Wagstaff and Evina were sat in the away end at Barnsley last season.

I believe we might've won that game as well. Can't quite recall the score though.
    ;-)
  • Options
    I remember sitting with Lee Bowyer away to Huddersfield (think he was at Leeds at the time).

Also remember sitting with Martin Pringle at Birmingham once.
  • Options
    U21s are away at Cardiff tonight so that might affect a few players
  • Options
    Matt Taylor sat behind me at Bolton last season. I was a bit disappointed he didn't try to whip up chants slagging off our CBs as being rubbish and not as good as him :-0
  • Options
    JT said:

U21s are away at Cardiff tonight so that might affect a few players

any idea which squad PP is in?
  • Options
    Sat with Peter Garland at Millwall in the snow, a very good birthday present (the 2-0 win not sitting next to Peter Garland).
    Sat in the row in front of Chris Powell at Hillsborough, this was when he was at Leicester, bad result that day.
  • Options
    Llera sat with us fans at the Carlisle away game when we won 4 - 3 with a 92nd minute winner from Paul Benson, great game.
  • Options
    Not in cardiff thats all I know
  • Options
    Hughes will probably be in the Jimmy Seed stand at the Valley when we play Leeds.

Then at half time in the changing room telling Poyet and Cousins to go to leeds. A***hole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Svensson & JJ at Chelsea, we won 1-0 - think it was a Lisbie goal?
  • Options
    Matt Holland every game at Colchester away in League 1.
  • Options

Llera sat with us fans at the Carlisle away game when we won 4 - 3 with a 92nd minute winner from Paul Benson, great game.

Yeah but I got the impression that was more to do with NOT sitting with the management rather than showing solidarity with the supporters!
  • Options

Ah yep, remember seeing him having a burger.

What must he have made of Llera that night
  • Options

Always had his kid with him didn't he?
  • Options
    Jacko on Saturday!
  • Options
    Rufus at Highbury, Chris Powell at QPR shortly before his swansong vs Coventry. Per Fransen was sitting behind us at Old Trafford one night, probably came to see his old mates Claus and Fishy.