Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breakfast at Chateau Redknapp

Sandra (for it is she): " Morning 'Arry. I've got your favourite eggy with soldiers for your brekkie"

'Arry (for it is he): "Triffic Sandra. I need something to cheer me up after what those useless tossers did on Saturday"

Sandra: "You're right Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond really aren't any use"

'Arry: "Nah I meant the players. I was told that Morrison was a top, top, top player but now I ain't even sure he is a top, top player. I need to ask Jaime what the difference is 'cos he's the intellectual in the family. We didn't even have a single shot on target."

Sandra: "Does that mean I've got to get my boots on and come down to the training ground again like I did before?"

'Arry: "Yeah. If we don't win soon I'm going to be for the tin tack. Still I'll get more compo if Tony gives me the big heave-ho. Best get onto my accountant."

Sandra: "Sorry 'Arry but Rosie's brown bread. You need to convince Tony that you know what you are doing."

'Arry: "I told him there was loads of money to be made from football. Trouble was he thought I meant for him, instead of me. I hope he ain't going to be ungrateful. I promised to make him a millionaire and I will."

Sandra: "Mmmm. But he was a multi-millionaire 'Arry."

'Arry: "And if I can keep wheelin' and dealin' and foolin' mugs with more money than sense then I'll be one too. Pass the marmite Sandra"

Comments