Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Owls cup tie match thread 24/2/14

Evening all......It seems most, if not all, will be watching at Hillsborough, on TV (streams) or listening to the free CAFC Player with Pete F and his team. Therefore the match thread tonight will be limited to general chatter and team updates as I will also be trying to watch on a stream. Can we build on Saturday, I think we can and I think we will....I'll get you the teams as soon as I can and if you have any links to streams for the match please post on here......................COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Charlton starting XI: Hamer; Wilson, Fox, Morrison, Wood; Harriott, Poyet, Cousins, Jackson, Ajdarević; Church
  • Options
    Where is Pete the Pole?
  • Options
    Subs: Thuram-Ulien, Dervite, Hughes, Nego, Green, Sordell, Ghoochannejha.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Morgan Fox making his debut tonight... Guess it allows Wiggins to have a rest following his hamstring

This looks a good picture... http://cricfree.tv/bein-sport-11-live-stream.php
  • Options
    http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=248122&part=sports

for anyone who wants to watch the game from a stream.
  • Options
    Pete was in an instagram vid posted by CAFC but not on the bench. Good that he is around the first team instead of the u21's, he needs exposure to this kind of game to get him pumped up and ready to be the leagues top scorer next season.
  • Options

there is the instagram vid
  • Options
    Who plays on the right for Wednesday? They could target that side.
  • Options
    No Wiggins? Not fit enough for 2 games in 48 hours but not even on the bench? Baptism of fire for Morgan Fox

Looks like 4 -4-1-1 with AA behind Church.

And Hamer starting ahead of Thuram. Interesting. All of the new "farm" players only AA is starting and he was with Powell at Leicester.

• Options
    Sort of surprised Jackson is playing 2 games in 3 days but I suppose it is the sort of game we need his leadership especially with Fox behind him. AA as a number 10 will be interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheffield Wednesday starting XI: Martinez; Palmer, Mattock, Maghoma, Coke, Loovens (c), Llera, Maguire, Afobe, Best, Gardner
  • Options
    Pretty gutted cousins is getting moved right again
  • Options
    Come on you Reds!
  • Options
    Made up for Morgan Fox, made up for the academy.
    From what I've seen of Fox, he has a kind of old pro calmness. Big debut, good luck lad.
  • Options

Harriott could be on the right
  • Options
    WSS said:

if jacko's on the left then i hope he will have the legs to cover fox because he tends to come inside and leave the full back exposed sometimes
  • Options

WSS said:

if jacko's on the left then i hope he will have the legs to cover fox because he tends to come inside and leave the full back exposed sometimes
    I reckon Jacko will be on the left... I cant see Powell wanting to leave Fox exposed in his debut
  • Options
    trying to get the cricfree link on my TV....keeps asking for registration details..yet on laptop it goes straight to the picture..any advice?
  • Options
    Been up all night, hope it's going to be worth it! COYR
  • Options
    Hope Jackson's got his shooting boots on tonight!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Red, stick HDMI lead into tele and laptop and watch it that way.
  • Options

trying to get the cricfree link on my TV....keeps asking for registration details..yet on laptop it goes straight to the picture..any advice?

Try connecting your laptop to your TV instead of just from the TV browser?
  • Options

Red, stick HDMI lead into tee and laptop and watch it that way.

Thanks mate
  • Options
    C'mon you Addicks!!!!!
  • Options
    COYA!! Almost a feeling in the air we're going to win this one, but year's of us being rubbish in the cups is telling me not to be daft.
  • Options
    For purely selfish reasons, I could make a reply on 4th March, so if that is pencilled in date, I would like 1-1, or 3-3 or any draw but I will take a straight win as those travelling deserve it.
  • Options
    Five Academy players starting. When was the last time that happened?
  • Options
    No Pete the pole again, I guess there is something at training we're not seeing as CP must not think he is up to it?
  • Options
    Comments from the BBC live text feed... They cant do that surely???

Uefa's insistence on games not being played on Champions League nights is causing some headaches for the men and women behind the fixture computer, I can tell you.

We have no idea when any sixth-round replays (if needed) could be held at the minute, but should Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton need a replay after tonight it will be staged on Tuesday 4 March. Next Tuesday.
  • Options
    Surprised no Tudgay or PP.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!