Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OK, so here's the dilemna

2»

Comments

• Options
    I was going to say both but if I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely take Sheffield Utd!
  • Options
    Has to be United. A win at Millwall is special and crucial with the season hanging in the balance, but a trip to Wembley, no contest. I went to Full Members and Play-Off. The feeling of being at that ground is just beyond compare to any other away venue. To see 20-30k Charlton away would be great. I'd love to take my daughter (12). She got the Charlton bug in our promotion season and i'd love to take her there. Not so keen to take her to the Den!
  • Options
    Shit that's hard. Anyone but millwall and its the easiest question ever.
    I would give a diff answer every day.
  • Options
    Sheff Utd 100% never been to the new wembley have we?

That's something your kids will remember.

Been to the den to many times
  • Options
    Draw against sheff utd

beat millwall

beat sheff utd in the replay and celebrate getting to wembley like we did against Ipswich in 98 at the valley.
  • Options
    With a guarantee of beating sheff utd meaning Wembley and beating the scum with no guarantee of safety or not I'd say sheff utd
    But if you said beating the scum guaranteed them down and us up I'd say beating the scum
    If you then said we get to the cup final or beat the scum and send them down I'd sit on the fence but with my pure hatred of them over everything I'd chose to send them down just
    If you said we win the cup or win with a last minute controversial Jacko winner at Senegal new Zampa road shithole den and it sends them down
    I'd top myself if it guaranteed both
  • Options
    Millwall. Staying up is the absolute priority.
  • Options
    Sheff utd all day long.

Im used to losing to millwall so once more wont do much. Even the mrs and her family have got bored of winding me up when they beat us.
  • Options
    beat united, scum are 1 point ahead and we do have 3 games in hand.
  • Options
    Beat Millwall and then do Sheff U in the replay ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We played Millwall last year a few days after they got to Wembley and we thought they'd be tired and we'd finally beat them. Hopefully the roles will be reversed this year.
  • Options
    Win at Sheff Utd.
  • Options
    Need to beat Millwall to give us a fighting chance of staying up, IMO. But would love it if we won both
  • Options
    Millwall
  • Options
    Our Chance of getting to Wembley rests solely on beating Utd. Our chance of avoiding relegation does not rest solely on beating Milwall. So win over Utd for me all day long.
  • Options
    Bizarre how many people want to beat Sheffield in a replay. We've got enough games still to play as it is.
  • Options
    Very tough but have to make a choice ..... Millwall
  • Options
    redsek said:

A win against Millwall at the toolbox or a victory against Sheffield United?

Which one people?

Ummmm.......

Both.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

More important that we stay up, IMO. So that, plus beating the spanners, would come top of my priority list.

But let's do both eh?

Seconded. Plus getting bragging rights over my spanner of a brother would be so sweet. If smallwall were to go down by the points we took off them at the toolbox, that would be the icing on the cake, even if we got hammered by a cricket score in the FA Cup final.

• Options

With a guarantee of beating sheff utd meaning Wembley and beating the scum with no guarantee of safety or not I'd say sheff utd
    But if you said beating the scum guaranteed them down and us up I'd say beating the scum
    If you then said we get to the cup final or beat the scum and send them down I'd sit on the fence but with my pure hatred of them over everything I'd chose to send them down just
    If you said we win the cup or win with a last minute controversial Jacko winner at Senegal new Zampa road shithole den and it sends them down
    I'd top myself if it guaranteed both

I can lend you a noose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redsek said:

timken said:

The one they usually ask tottenham fans is finish fourth of win europa league/facup.The numptys always say both.They dont understand the word OR.
    This millwall question is just as tough and I just about say win at sheff utd even though I know it is stupid it may mean relegation and we will probably lose the semi.

Yep, looks like putting or in bold didn't work! Have to say - and I suspect I will be in the minority - but think I'd take victory over Millwall, given the potential implications. And it would really upset them, which would be nice.
    Although we infer an exclusive OR from the tone of the question, it is not stated explicitly so an answer of both, having assumed an inclusive OR, is logically valid (and I've got an O level in logic so I do know what I'm talking about. Don't know what an O level is? Ask your parents, or maybe even your grandparents,)

• Options
    We are going to beat Millwall so you offer no choice.
  • Options
    Sheffield Utd.... Don't get the chance to play at Wembley every year. Though a draw at the toolbox and win at sheffield would be fine ;)
  • Options
    Win at Millwall. Then draw at Sheff Utd, followed by a win in the replay.