Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I like Operation Pig

I think he's alright. And he's come on here tonight and said well done. Fair play.

What does everyone else think though?
In a transparent attempt to get likes and lols, (do I get anything for that?) what do you think of OP?
Like? Or Lol?

It's a like from me.
Over to you....

Comments

• Options
    Why start a new thread?
  • Options
    He's done nothing wrong. He brings banter but he also brings a perspective from another teams point of view. There's nothing wrong with that.

Keep posting!
  • Options
    He's not abusive and I like banter between clubs.

Why do you care how many likes or lols you get?
  • Options

He's not abusive and I like banter between clubs.

Why do you care how many likes or lols you get?

I don't. I was being flippant.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yeah he is alright really, i will still give him some light hearted bother as i find the idea of being a permanent member on another teams site a little strange but whatever makes you happy as long as posters don't use it as a wind up.
  • Options
    100% support for Chris Paddy Operation Pig
  • Options
    He'll want to come and cheer us along in the QF won't he? He's very welcome as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Wonder if he'll be sneaking into the away end at the Lane?
  • Options
    OP's alright.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not tall enough
  • Options
    OP and the Watford lad are welcome on this board anytime. It`s good to have some perspective from other fans.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

He's done nothing wrong. He brings banter but he also brings a perspective from another teams point of view. There's nothing wrong with that.

Keep posting!

Spot on unlike some of those other wankers who were on here yesterday.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Keep posting!

Spot unlike some of those other wankers who were on here yesterday.
    Nobody has said they didn't like him have they??

He is a Wendy fan on a charlton forum he is going to get stick. Go join the Palace forum see how much they love you there...

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Operation Pig is the greatest thing to happen to the world.

I love him and think he is amazing. Maybe one day i will be able to meet this amazing person everyone adores.

Thank Operation Pig for being born and all the amazing things you do.
  • Options
    Yeah me to. I think he is god for coming on here giving it he big dick with the rest of his cronies getting all lemon. Then they lose and get some stick and everyone is closing ranks for piggy

Are you lot charlton fans or what?

Forget piggy his not even Charltom who cares stick up for your own not some Wendy gate crashing Michael Vaughan lover

CAFC CAFC

• Options
    Michael Vaughan made some decent comments last night.
  • Options
    Along with Super_horns and Sparrows, I have no problem with them on here. Nothing wrong with having an outside opinion of things from someone not seeing through charlton eyes. Opposition fans come and go, mainly just for a wind up or purely to abuse, as I'm sure some of our fans are guilty of doing on their sites.

Yeah, piggy did start a silly thread the other day about how they could knock us out the cup and relegate us, but I'm sure he's feeling a little bit silly now, and at least it raised a few discussions, which is more than can be said about some threads on here.

Besides, we all know he only comes here for the Whose rack and would ya threads........................................
  • Options
    I do like OP but he probably has more threads about him on CL over the last year or so than anyone else ever with the exception of Chris Powell.
  • Options
    On this Forum I prefer OP to MSE7,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yeah, he's well alright. Nice fella, as is @owlsonlineadmin.
  • Options
    Operation who ?
  • Options

I will cry myself to sleep at night.

Melt
  • Options

MSE7 said:

Yeah me to. I think he is god for coming on here giving it he big dick with the rest of his cronies getting all lemon. Then they lose and get some stick and everyone is closing ranks for piggy

Are you lot charlton fans or what?

Forget piggy his not even Charltom who cares stick up for your own not some Wendy gate crashing Michael Vaughan lover

CAFC CAFC

Did you fall asleep listening to a Danny Dyer autobiography on tape?

ha ha ha ha ha so funny ha ha I'm in stitches
  • Options
    Think we should try and get a regular poster from the other 91 clubs on here. So far we've got Super horns (Watford), Sparrowslane(Millwall),OP and owlsonline(Sheff Weds), Johnboy (Spurs) and the Huddersfield fella I can't remember his name, any others?
  • Options
    I'm sure there was a palace fan on here.