Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Absolutely shattered this morning....

And I didn't even go !

Gawd knows how some of you must feel.

Ain't it great having the buzz back ?

Comments

• Options
    First time I've ever streamed a game - that was stressful enough.
    I think watching it on the box was more stressful than being there lol.
    Gutted not to be there last night after travelling for the original game but over the moon.
    I think the adrenalin will carry the away travellers through today.
  • Options
    We got back home in Shropshire 1.30am ish, my 13 yr old, is looking a bit tired but heading off to the school bus with a spring in his step.
  • Options

And I didn't even go !

Gawd knows how some of you must feel.

Ain't it great having the buzz back ?

For the first time this season it feels like we have a team again. United by the same cause. Give CP a new contract and there will be no shame on him if we go down. I don't think we will, but it's going to be tight.

Get us to Wembley boys. We know we most likely have no chance of winning that match, but get us there and we'll all come and show our appreciation to you all.

I wouldn't change being a Charlton fan for anything in the world.

• Options
    You'll soon spot the ones that went last night, as they'll have lost their voices today after 90 mins of singing their hearts out. Watching it on TV, our support sounded fantastic last night...............
  • Options
    Cant wait to get into work with a huge grin on my face to a few of my colleagues. Can be very proud today.
  • Options
    Yep, feeling drained this morning... Forgot how painful it can be watching on the box ! No idea when il next get to stream 2 Charlton games in 3 days either.
  • Options
    absolutely drained with a huge smile on my face, after getting in at 2.30 this morning 400 mile road trip wouldn't have missed it for the world, took the fan' with me and shouted our hearts out in the away end, brilliant brilliant support from all the Charlton fans, massive stadium with a lot of very quiet Wendies, 23400 of them to be precise….apart from a single wednesday twat supporter wanting to "have it off' with me in the car park - clearly distressed at his team losing, it was a fantastic night…stopped at 1st services on M1 and was easy to pick out the weary CAFC fans making their way home and sitting quietly with HUGE smiles on their faces and the ones walking in quietly humming na na naa, na na naaa,
    Well done all the players last night and a special well done to Hamer…Worldy last night fella…. Worldy !!!!
  • Options
    Falling asleep at work. Game kicked off 3.45am by the time it finished I was to buzzing to go back to sleep for an hour! So got up and came to work.