Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Racist tweets about Chris Powell by Wednesday fans.

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
Saw this floating around last night. Hope that they get prosecuted.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah see that the kid has deleted his twitter.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    bitter bitter wednesday fans, yet the clown would probly be over the moon of black skin colour would of scored a winner for them scum bag
  • Options

bitter bitter wednesday fans, yet the clown would probly be over the moon of black skin colour would of scored a winner for them fucking scum bag

Erm the guy who scored for Wednesday was black... lol!
  • Options
    Just one child from what I saw possibly two. Someone made it sound like there were loads of people.
  • Options
    What info do we have on them being reported? Its an absolute disgrace.
  • Options
    robroy said:

What info do we have on them being reported? Its an absolute disgraces.

Report them then
  • Options
    He gave a very poor apology about 10 minutes afterwards but thatss still not okay. He said it was heat of the moment but thats not an excuse for saying those stuff.
    Enough people have seen it and pointed it out to the twitter accounts of the police.
    Even if he does not get arrested will probably get the sack from his job, I know I would not want to work with someone who has those opinion is IMO
  • Options
    robroy said:

What info do we have on them being reported? Its an absolute disgrace.

I saw people forwarding on the tweets to the FA, Kickitout and the police

• Options
    South Yorkshire Police and The Met have been informed via Twitter.

As AFKA said, it's not worth giving them any more publicity. I think they will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    A very small minority of idiot fans, but let's not make assumptions regarding folk from sheffield in general (some saying elsewhere that they're still in the 19th century up there).

Yeah, we're a lot more multi-cutural down here, but it wasn't too long ago that Murdoch was dragging a few of ours out of their beds early one morning.

There are idiots like this everywhere and let's hope they're punished for their stupidity.......................
  • Options

South Yorkshire Police and The Met have been informed via Twitter.

As AFKA said, it's not worth giving them any more publicity. I think they will be dealt with accordingly.

Excellent news.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgraceful
  • Options

bitter bitter wednesday fans, yet the clown would probly be over the moon of black skin colour would of scored a winner for them fucking scum bag

Erm the guy who scored for Wednesday was black... lol!
    as i said "winner"
  • Options
    forward the fellas twitter comments on to curtis woodhouse
  • Options

Yeah, we're a lot more multi-cutural down here, .......................

ever been to Bradford Dewsbury Batley or Huddersfield?
  • Options
    Have we learnt nothing from the Bob Mills thread? Looks like the hit men of South East London could be in for a busy few weeks.
  • Options
    dogbother said:

TBF multi cultural in a northern town sense is English and Pakistani. Hardly a seething mass of migrants from every corner of the globe...
  • Options
    Spent a night in Batley when we last played Leeds.

It's not multi cultural. There are two cultures and they keep completely separate from each other.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a game of FIFA seasons, playing as CAFC and the opponent i was matched with was Sheff wed, at half time the stadium announcer said "Any racism in the ground will not be tolerated and supporters shouting racist chants will immediately be ejected.." or words to that effect. Never heard anything like that before. Thought it was a humorous touch to a serious situation.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

dogbother said:

Some of our more affluent fans are considering buying a second property in Huddersfield as we play them so often...
    You don't need to be affluent to buy a property in huddersfield

• Options
    That tweet was disgusting and disgraceful.
  • Options
    I actually emailed Richard C on Tuesday about this and he got back to me to say he would do a write up. I also have had a response from Nick Raynsford MP's office today to say they had not been made aware however they will deal with it today.

I understand peoples views on not giving these guys publicity, but I thought Mondays tweets over stepped the mark. Hopefully they now get dealt with by the law and a lesson will be learnt.

• Options
    The guy that replied to the tweet about the cross bar should have the book thrown at him. Vile ignorant cretin.
  • Options
    Mark Ritson ‏@MR_LWMedia 13m
    An 18-year-old Sheff Wed fan has been quizzed by South Yorkshire Police after racist tweets aimed at Charlton boss Chris Powell. #cafc
  • Options
    Police question Sheffield Wednesday fan on racist abuse aimed at Charlton boss - http://www.maidstoneandmedwaynews.co.uk/Police-question-Sheffield-Wednesday-fan-racist/story-20743130-detail/story.html
  • Options
    Hope they throw the book at him, although i'm not sure if they have books up there.