Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do we need any more loans?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rob said:

I think we need a couple of extra loans. Our subs bench yesterday was very weak, especially in the midfield area.

We've got Pritchard, Hollands, Gower, Hughes, Green and Jordan Cook.

Yep, I get your point!

;o)

• Options
    yes, definately. This time last week we all thought we were doomed, we have only bought Tudgay in since. Two great results are a fab start but mean nothing if we go down and lose to Sheff Utd.
  • Options
    If I was SWP, I'd be a bit more keen on a move and a possible Wembley appearance. But watching Harriot on Monday, I think we might be better off steering clear - unless we can have him but not necessarily play him!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I don't think we can assume Harriott will maintain his current form for the rest of the season and we're still light on the right flank anyway. I think we need at least one wide midfielder or winger and a goalscorer. Reza will probably need a pre season with us before he can be a regular.
  • Options

I don't think we can assume Harriott will maintain his current form for the rest of the season and we're still light on the right flank anyway. I think we need at least one wide midfielder or winger and a goalscorer. Reza will probably need a pre season with us before he can be a regular.

Harriot out in a good shift but Powell hasn't fancied him all year.
  • Options

yes, definately. This time last week we all thought we were doomed, we have only bought Tudgay in since. Two great results are a fab start but mean nothing if we go down and lose to Sheff Utd.

Speak for yourself :0)
  • Options
    a strong loan like cameron stewart, would help continue the momentum. a cm who wouldn't be a starter but someone who comes on. upfront we are strong enough and defence was never the problem. our problem was that we had a thin squad, no one doubted the quality, but when yo have barley any players then you have problems.