Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great Vid from last Night/

2»

Comments

• Options

If there was ever a reason for a 'Love' button…...

Apparently my wife's got one of those.
  • Options
    This sums up what being a football fan is all about. We spend our hard earned cash for moment like that.

Chris Powell capitulates everything which we need/want in a manger. Love the guy.

Can't wait for Sheffield part 2.
  • Options
    Great Video
  • Options
    I actually have got tears in my eyes watching that. I am 48 ffs!

That was a man who needs his confidence boosted, having his confidence boosted. Well done Andy Hughes. Top, top man management. For any current or aspiring managers (in any field) out there, that is how you get people to work better.
  • Options
    wow I got quite emotional watching that first vid! brilliant stuff
  • Options
    We will never get another manager as close to the fans as Powell is...that's a fact. He will always be a Charlton legend. The Fans manager. LEGEND
  • Options
    Kinsella was more of a legend for me as a player than Powell to be honest.
  • Options
    Great vids. Have to say in the first one how gracious the Sheffield Weds players were in defeat. Nice to see.
  • Options
    Times like this I feel really homesick...and yes I had a tear in the eye on the first video too.
  • Options
    One word for the first video; beautiful.

The second video was great too, but for goodness sake, keep your damn shirt on man, no one wants to see that!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Both of them fantastic.

particularly like that bit at 2.55 in the first one where harriot and cousins were just like 'yeah we did that - yeah we did'

Class.
  • Options
    Emotional stuff. The odd thing is how happy I feel for the players. I wonder if QPR/Man City/Arsenal etc fans have felt that in the last two years.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Times like this I feel really homesick...and yes I had a tear in the eye on the first video too.

One look at me and most men start crying, TEL !

• Options

TEL said:

One look at me and most men start crying, TEL !

I was off before I even spotted you Jean....lol
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2014
    Great vid. I saw Fanny. And Hughesy is a nutter
  • Options
    Think Jordan Cousins is still growing - he's literally head and shoulders above Cally Harry!
  • Options
    Think Jordan Cousins is still growing - he's literally head and shoulders above Cally Harry!
  • Options
    For a team in the bottom 3 , I know we are still in the cup (unheard of) But if you look at them videos we really look a happy, together team, with a great spirit. This MUST see us get out if the crap league position we are in!!
    COYR.......
  • Options
    I'm getting all misty-eyed. Watching this video, it makes me love Charlton Athletic even more. And Jean what a great shot that is!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm getting all misty-eyed. Watching this video, it makes me love Charlton Athletic even more. And Jean what a great shot that is!

booked your flight yet Jessie or you waiting for the final

• Options

booked your flight yet Jessie or you waiting for the final

Lol..... Maybe I AM waiting for the final.....
  • Options
    i have officially joined the blind love for chris powell crew
  • Options

Lol, Jessie .

I'm now on a strict diet just in case I get caught on camera again !

• Options

Lol, Jessie .

I'm now on a strict diet just in case I get caught on camera again !

You look fantastic already! Absolutely love the red coat :-)
  • Options
    Just catching up with these threads following a few days away in Cornwall. I cannot add to what has already been said but the first vid is my fav. Give CP a new contract RD and make it quick.