Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No longer starved of a "Cup Run"

Safely and securely in the last 8 of the FA Cup out of 64 teams we entered the 3rd round draw with. Keep in mind the FA cup, the much better and more respected English domestic cup.

There was a moment when we was 0-2 down at home to Oxford and the Boss, judging from what he said, was appalled by the 1st half display and had to give the team a half time bollocking in an attempt to narrow our embarrassment of the scoreline. I wonder at that point the attitude being it was gana be typical Charlton all over again..even with the promises and phrases from management and players that we would be taking the cup seriously this time.
Thankfully we got back into it and won the replay. We then proceeded to have our annual typical underwhelming FA cup draw...of all teams Huddersfield away.
We got revenge on them for knocking us out of two cup competitions in the year of 2013.

Another harsh draw against a team in the same division ...again...away from home, again. It obviously didn't phase us because we saw them off too.

If we lose to Sheffield United it will be a huge disappointment as we are now so close to Wembley.

But at least we have had the cup run and our management and players (and fans) have shown great character to help us get there and see off the tough fixtures...even though we are in the bottom 3 in the league and things look bleak from that perspective.

Never been Bramall Lane before can't wait for that one.

I still have my Cardboard Cut out of our team lifting the 1947 FA cup.

Do we dare to dream?....yes we f**king do.

Comments