Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PlentyOfShots reviews the MASSIVE 1 - 2 Charlton Athletic

As some of you may know, I run http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/ where I post the latest Charlton goals as well as many others from years gone by. One worth bookmarking as most days I'll have at least one new goal uploaded and often it's the first place to see our latest goals.

Alternatively you could follow the Twitter account for it where I'll post each goal as I upload it onto the site, as well as various other CAFC GIFs! https://twitter.com/PlentyofShots

Yesterday's game was truly special, so I've decided to try and do something decent for it!

Fast footwork from Diego in the build-up

Alternate angle

They drew level but it didn't stop us

Hashtag scenes ensued

First #wooooldy save of the night

He then pulled this out the bag in the 93rd minute, incredible

What a guy!

#MadeInCharlton

Together

Celebrations with the hero

Fistbump time

We need a more #passionate manager imo !!!!!!1!!!

Love

Wiping away the tears

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comments

• Options
    Fabulous!
  • Options
    Good stuff.
  • Options
    Love this.

That 93rd-minute save reminds me of Dean Kiely against Walsall (anyone remember that?)
  • Options
    That save against Walsall was the best save I've ever seen. Free kick deflected. Kiely went one way and somehow stuck a hand up and saved it. Do not know how he did it. To this day that is in my opinion the best save ever.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

That save against Walsall was the best save I've ever seen. Free kick deflected. Kiely went one way and somehow stuck a hand up and saved it. Do not know how he did it. To this day that is in my opinion the best save ever.

Petterson's save against Palace was incredible too.
  • Options
    very good
  • Options
    adrian said:

markmc68 said:

Petterson's save against Palace was incredible too.
    any chance of getting theese videos please POS