Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League

Anyone care that much for it?

Still have a vague and unjustified sense of pride that our country has three teams in it, but I don't really care who wins it that much. Chelsea winning it might be a bit much to take though.

Bling football? Lacks substance, possibly for me because of the format and the fact that very few players are worth the amount of hype they get up there.

Comments

• Options
    Always watch it on telly, always want the Brit team to win, however the more successful Brit teams are in Europe the wider the Gap to the rest of the Premier League becomes which is very sad. We are not at the Scottish League Stage as yet where there is little/no competition, but we are not far off.
  • Options
    agreed, probably taken less interest in the final stages than i normally would due to our season still being alive.

Do like tactically to see the contrast in the different shapes and tactics employed by teams from other countries, and how the English teams adapt. But my general rule is our i hope all the English clubs do well without really cheering them on, except Chelsea. Where the desire to see them fall flat on their face increases round by round.
  • Options
    only really support liverpool in europe. don't really know why. don't care if chels/man u/arse win or not
    I do remember watching every single game of liverpools cup winning year, and the final at the oasis gig. always liked liverpool.
  • Options
    Like it now it's KO time but don't have Sky so only see some games.

Enjoy watching Man Utd and will "support" them but always hope Chelsea or Liverpool lose.
  • Options
    I'll watch just to see if the Managers can exercise their influence on their teams as well as I'll be able to on my Charlton Life team on 22 May.
  • Options
    C'Mon Liverpool. Want them to get to the final so that they put out their Yoof team against us on the last match of the season
  • Options
    Rarely give a toss until the closing stages, and always find myself wanting Chelsea or (less so these days) Manchester United getting a good shoeing.

Actually, I think United will win it this year, and I hope they do because it'll piss Chelsea off royally. You can't buy class and all that.