Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nineteen games in nine weeks

My son worked out that IF we get to to the semi's, we will have the above to deal with.
It is pretty obvious that the squad is going to have to be fully utilised. If we get anymore loans in, we can only name five?
If their is a player who complains about a lack of game time, I think CP will say don't worry son you will soon be getting it!

Comments

• Options
    this is my worry about the cup run, we just get overwhelmed. We need to keep the league going alongside the cup run.
  • Options
    Lets hope the whole squad stands up to be counted.
  • Options
    we will be ok.
  • Options

we will be ok.

Loving the posativity from you Large
  • Options
    I even predict a point on Saturday.
  • Options
    I think it will do us all good to have games coming thick and fast.
  • Options
    I think this run of games will do us good, it's been stop start all season hopefully a consistant run of games will help the players gel like they did towards the end of last season
  • Options
    Never mind the players, will the pitch cope with all these games? Let's hope it's a dry spring...
  • Options
    I think we'll be okay in this period as well... So often you hear the players complaining that a season can be so stop start and that they just want to play

Well this is their chance
  • Options

we will be ok.

we certainly will
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we hit a bit of form then this is better for us. When you are winning you just want to keep playing and keep the momentum.

If anything we should be a little fresher as we have had a quiet-ish couple of months so it's a bit like having a winter break for us.

• Options
    Think I worked out that if we win or draw our QF and the league insist all teams finish on the same day, then we will have to play 2 midweek games in the same week.
  • Options
    It's a shame that for various reasons we've had NO midweek league games this month
  • Options
    If we can get a central midfielder and a winger in on loan then i think we'll be ok. Monday night proved we have decent options as the likes of Thuram, Dervite, Reza, Green, Sordell, Parzycek, Nego, Solly, Evina, Hughes, Pritchard and Tudgay weren't in the starting XI.
  • Options
    Think my hair may well be white by the end of this season.....
  • Options
    thought it was ! :)
  • Options
    Need a winger, a CM and another striker.
  • Options

If we can get a central midfielder and a winger in on loan then i think we'll be ok. Monday night proved we have decent options as the likes of Thuram, Dervite, Reza, Green, Sordell, Parzycek, Nego, Solly, Evina, Hughes, Pritchard and Tudgay weren't in the starting XI.

Danny Hollands, Mark Gower?
  • Options
    Jordan Cook?