Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday Night TV

Saturday night takeaway is ok, the X factor and BGT we watch because there isn't anything else, take me out was ok the first series but got really boring, since when did you've been framed become Americas home videos? Saturday night tv lost its appeal over a decade ago why?
I miss the likes of Noel's house Party and You bet. What shows would you bring back?

Comments

• Options
    Loved 'You Bet'
    The other ones that I remember are Stars in your eyes and Blind Date oh and gladiators but I was a kid then.
  • Options
    Generation Game when I was a kid.
  • Options
    Roma v Inter is my Saturday night in viewing !
  • Options
    The cube must be the easier show to win 10 or 20 grand in. 3 or 4 rounds with 10 lives and you're done.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Saturday night takeaway is ok, the X factor and BGT we watch because there isn't anything else, take me out was ok the first series but got really boring, since when did you've been framed become Americas home videos? Saturday night tv lost its appeal over a decade ago why?
    I miss the likes of Noel's house Party and You bet. What shows would you bring back?

Still remember my Friday night viewing as a teenager. Golden Girls, Cheers and Whose Line is it Anyway. TV gold.
  • Options
    There's also been some quite good game shows that never lasted such as friends like these and the colour of money. But rubbish ones like push the button and red or black come back. I used to hate going out Saturday night because tv was good but now I wish I could go out. Agree that the cube is an easy 10k.
  • Options
    Watched the voice. If Saturday nights are all about wanting Will.I.Am to be electrocuted by his chair, then this is classic Saturday night TV.
  • Options
    You don't just have to watch ITV SadieJane! ;-)
  • Options

You don't just have to watch ITV SadieJane! ;-)

I know I have sky tv max package but there's still FA to watch lol
  • Options
    Dr. Who. The Two Ronnies. Morecambe & Wise. Starsky and Hutch. Parkinson. Generation Game. Anything but Karaoke competitions will do really. Record a decent BBC 4 documentary during the week and watch that instead of X poo, BG Poo, The Voipoo, Pop Poo. Or go out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The loss of Summertime Special has left a big void in my life.
  • Options
    saturday night is sh@t, so I always get a dvd.

got gravity out last night but have to say that was pretty disappointing as well.
  • Options
    By a bizarre coincidence, I watched some Saturday night tv last night for the first time in (literally) years. The outlaws were over. It was utterly execrable - like watching wet shit slide down a wall.
  • Options

By a bizarre coincidence, I watched some Saturday night tv last night for the first time in (literally) years. The outlaws were over. It was utterly execrable - like watching wet shit slide down a wall.

You watch a lot of wet shit slide down walls do you Leroy?
    ;-)
  • Options
    I did last night
  • Options
    They need to bring back Brian Conley "it's a puppet!"