Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

kebabs in sidcup

Can some one please recommend one that delivers?

Comments

• Options
    Liver kebab?
  • Options
    Just a decent kebab in Sidcup would be cool. Everytime we fancy a chicken shish, I drive to kebab ye in welling...
  • Options
    drive to New Eltham Grill instead. Not had any locally don't deliver that are any good.
  • Options
    Kebab Ye in Welling (Best Kofte) or Antalya in Blackfen (their Chicken is the best)
  • Options

drive to New Eltham Grill instead. Not had any locally don't deliver that are any good.

This... Absolutely, Monday night's treat for me and Mrs M-a-M

• Options
    Plastic Red used to be a good place to pick up some kebab
  • Options
    Have a look on a Just Eat and see who gets best rated and that delivers. Bit late now tho as you probably wanted it last night.
  • Options

This... Absolutely, Monday night's treat for me and Mrs M-a-M

I personally think it's got worse over the past few years, but still streets ahead of many other places.
  • Options
    It's OK if you don't have the big bit of sweaty meat from the turntable. We only go for the chicken and lamb and salad. Better than the Chinese in the parade, but not a patch on the Mahatma in Bexley Road.

• Options
    ended up getting it from Mindo's, nice kebabs but took ages to arrive and the hunger was passing by then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Albany Grill next door to Albany Park station is pretty decent but they don't deliver
  • Options
    Antalaya Kebabs in Blackfen is decent. Chicken shish and Lamb Kofte mix with Chilli Sauce, Yoghurt and salad.
  • Options

Antalaya Kebabs in Blackfen is decent. Chicken shish and Lamb Kofte mix with Chilli Sauce, Yoghurt and salad.

Agreed very nice, though it's a bit depressing when they know my name......
  • Options

Agreed very nice, though it's a bit depressing when they know my name......
    Amen to the above statements.
  • Options
    had a small chicken shish, when got back from Leicester. £5.20

Is that standard ?

Remember when they were about £2 in Kebab Ye when we used to fall out the Moon & Six, and £1.50 for a doner roll in Harry's.....
  • Options

had a small chicken shish, when got back from Leicester. £5.20

Is that standard ?

Remember when they were about £2 in Kebab Ye when we used to fall out the Moon & Six, and £1.50 for a doner roll in Harry's.....

its not 1991 anymore mate, times have changed.