Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations NLA

124»

Comments

• Options
    Congrats NLA best of health to Mrs. NLA and the baby
  • Options
    Not Derek, then ;-)
  • Options
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs NLA :0)
  • Options
    Congratulations NLA. Got his name down for Eton, Oxford and the Charlton Academy already? :)
  • Options
    knowing my academic record mate the first 2 are way out of reach, but I think the Charlton bit can be achieved lol
  • Options
    Good name mate
  • Options

sun roof job mate thankfully , but how she carried the big lad for the last few weeks is beyond me

Yeah, but that means 6 weeks of no heavy lifting so she doesn't pop her stitches, which is going to be easier said than done given the size he is already. Suspect you may have your hands full for a bit.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    That is a downside ali

All 3 of mine have now all come through the sunroof and the next 6 weeks are always tough especially the no drive rule and the house being full of washing, ironing, washing up etc until the 6 weeks are up

Then the next 6 weeks are full of her catching up with the chores 8)

He just looks like a big Declan mate must be the paddy genes
  • Options
    Lovely Irish name. Congrats.

I was 10lb 14... I'm sure I've mentioned that many times! Natural too. Big by birth big by..... Gob!
  • Options
    Well done mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Congrats to you both Mr & Mrs NLA!

And to your little one ..... he doesn't know it yet, but what a cross to bear - a lifetime supporting Charlton Athletic!