Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone live near Peacehaven?

Any chance someone on here lives near Peacehaven/Brighton and would be willing to bring an item up for me to the Valley for a forthcoming match? I bought some ski boots on EBay without realising they had to be collected from Peacehaven which is not great as I live in Orpington and have no plans to travel to the coast.

Any chance a kind soul could could collect them for me and meet me at the Valley? I am willing to pay £10 as a 'thank you' as it saves me time and petrol. Please contact me if you can help.

Comments

• Options
    I've seen some random posts on CL, Meldrew but that is a classic.

I wish you luck sir and hope this gives it a bump.
  • Options
    Richard Murray does I think!
  • Options
    housty said:

I live in Brighton Meldrew.
    PM me if you need them picked up.
    I drive through Peacehaven a couple of times a week so won't need your tenner.
    If you are feeling flush you can always donate then cash to the upbeats

What a lovely bloke. Wish there were more people like you about Housty.
  • Options
    Housty, you're a star. I've sent you a pm to take up your offer. Just show you the magic or CL and the quality members we have. I will, of course, donate the £10 to the Upbeats.
  • Options
    housty said:

I live in Brighton Meldrew.
    PM me if you need them picked up.
    I drive through Peacehaven a couple of times a week so won't need your tenner.
    If you are feeling flush you can always donate then cash to the upbeats

What time are you setting off on Sunday?
  • Options
    I'll be in Scotland on Sunday frantically searching for a boozer that will showing the game
  • Options
    Housty - did you get my pm?
  • Options
    Yup.
    Just replied Meldrew.
  • Options
    I lived in Saltdean more than 20 years ago & played for the famous Peacehaven & Telscombe FC a few times....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Give us a Peeee-eee...