Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

South Park - The Stick of Truth

South park fans the time has come.

The game is out tomorrow on xbox 360/Ps3.

Looks brilliant and really funny. Likely to be a more enjoyable gaming experience than GTA!

Comments

• Options
    Do ps3 games work on ps4? As that's a game I want but I now own a ps4
  • Options
    I believe the uk versions has been cut a lot...
  • Options

I believe the uk versions has been cut a lot...

if you get it for PC via Steam its (bigger, longer and..) uncut.
  • Options

Is the South Park computer game funny? The TV show stopped being so years ago.

i actually think south park is one of the few that's kept being funny throughout the years. But then maybe that's just my sense of humour..
    Totally agree. I think it has gotten funnier as it's gotten older. Bill Hader has also freshened things up since he joined the crew.
  • Options
    I never once found South Park funny. Must be an age thing. Half the time I can't understand what they are saying .
  • Options
    Here's an example of the censoring.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17478-South-Park--The-Stick-of-Truth--Censored--Screen-is-Funny.html

It seems the Asia version of the game works on European XBs, and is uncut. So they say.
  • Options
    South Park grew up, stayed funny and anarchic but got a social conscience and started to be more of a political satire.

The Simpsons grew up and sold out and stopped being funny.

One is Stewart Lee, the other is Ben Elton.
  • Options
    South park is awesome and the creators Matt and Trey cover good topics making fun of things perhaps considered taboo subjects that are funny or stupid, like Scientology etc.

Season 17 was not really up to its usual standard but it was good enough.

The game is not likely to be a great gaming experience but just more of a laugh in something that is colourful and has really good detail.

The reviews are really good. Mostly highlighting how funny it is.