Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

37 Days

An absolutely brilliant piece of historical drama. Well written, wonderfully set, excellent production and some stunning acting - the BBC at it's best.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Comments

• Options
    Just watched it and liked it. Do wonder if the BBC are over doing it at the minute though with the amount of great war content, the centenary hasn't even started yet.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Addickted said:

An absolutely brilliant piece of historical drama. Well written, wonderfully set, excellent production and some stunning acting - the BBC at it's best.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

This and This ... costume drama at its very best as only the British can do it .. just superb even if the 'history' must surely have a large fictional element within it

• Options
    Captures the atmosphere wonderfully well, super drama.
  • Options
    It's very good.
  • Options
    Well was the final episode good,very good or excellent?
    I think it was excellent. opinions.
  • Options
    Haven't watched third episode yet so no spoilers telling me how it ends ;)
  • Options
    Bit of trivia for us 'old uns'. The cabinet minister who resigned in protest at the impending war was John Burns whose name was given to one of the old Woolwich ferry paddle steamer's.
  • Options
    Wow, just watched the first episode having recorded them. Very very interesting. Great acting them too. Cant wait to watching the next one tomorrow.
  • Options
    Very well worth catching up on the iPlayer if you missed it.
  • Options
    Recorded it on my TiVo box, looking forward to it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I don't tend to catch many programmes on TV (tend to just watch netflix) I knew nothing about this until I came upon this thread (thanks Addicked)

Just finished watching the last episode and really enjoyed it.