Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship scores

Comments

• Options
    We are doomed to have to travel to the furthest team next year bloody carlisle. I need a drink ffs.
  • Options

We are doomed to have to travel to the furthest team next year bloody carlisle. I need a drink ffs.

You can get promoted there again..

(They might be going down themselves)

• Options
    I just noticed Frimpong has come on for Barnsley...didn't even now he had gone there.
  • Options

I just noticed Frimpong has come on for Barnsley...didn't even now he had gone there.

Got sent off in his first game.
  • Options

we've been lucky in the last few weeks so it couldn't last, but win two of those games in hand and we are up with Donny

Exactly, the run of results in our favour was never going to last.

This season is far far from over ... and personally I still see us surviving. But for now, a quarter final beckons :-)
  • Options
    I always said he was rubbish.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Scum deserve to be winning as well apparently ffs standard just getting some form together coming in to our fixture
  • Options
    Millwall at this moment have a reasonable chance of catching Blackpool. At this moment we are four points and four games behind millwall ...so we have that chance too.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Double post
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm fed up with Jeff Stirling keep mentioning that we are currently bottom, he's said it about four times and seems very happy about it.
  • Options
    We have to string at least 4 wins to be in the fight.
  • Options

We have to string at least 4 wins to be in the fight.

Why? We re four points from safety at this moment
  • Options
    Alright then two I am greedy
  • Options
    Palarse losing!

Come on...

Palarse losing!

Cheer up...

Palarse losing!

Not all bad eh?

Nope can't cheer myself up. Drat n blast!
  • Options
    Gees Bolton 5
  • Options
    Blackpool have almost dropped into it now ...going to be interesting
  • Options
    To be fair to Forest, they laid siege to the Barnsley goal for the last 10 minutes. But Luke Steele is a good keeper & he and his defence kept Forest out reasonably comfortably. Oh well.......
  • Options
    Imagine how the players feel before the biggest game in their careers, absolutely gutted when they should be buzzing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Imagine how the players feel before the biggest game in their careers, absolutely gutted when they should be buzzing

Hope it doesn't have to negative effect, they just have to believe they can pick up 4-5 points from their games in hand....time will tell.
  • Options

I'm fed up with Jeff Stirling keep mentioning that we are currently bottom, he's said it about four times and seems very happy about it.

Just showed the table and he seems to be getting a lot of pleasure out of us being bottom.
  • Options

Hope it doesn't have to negative effect, they just have to believe they can pick up 4-5 points from their games in hand....time will tell.
    They will
  • Options
    I'm still confident looking at that we have 4 games to play .. They hAve none ..

Your move charlton
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Talk about piss on your chips before our big game :-((

Is it better than vinegar, Becks ?

• Options
    I am nothing but positive about Charlton today. I won't allow any negativity into m mind. We are going to Wembley AND we are staying up. FACT.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

I am nothing but positive about Charlton today. I won't allow any negativity into m mind. We are going to Wembley AND we are staying up. FACT.

There we go! POSITIVE THINKING!!
  • Options

Beckboy said:

Is it better than vinegar, Becks ?

Let you know after tomorrow :-)
  • Options

A bit worried that we get Carlisle away 1st game of the season!

I know that we didn't get good results this afternoon but sod it I can't be gloom and doom as we have 4 games in hand and games vs Yeovil Dingles Seasiders and Scum. If we screw up then we deserve to go down.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Important fixtures tonight.

Barnsley v Leicester
    Donny v Watford
    Yeovil v Ipswich
    Blackpool v Millwall

Watford currently down to 10 men.
    Barnsley 1 down to Leicester.