Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Erm, are footballers really this dumb?

Many of you are on the road right now so this little video might be good for a laugh and relax you a little bit. Rhoys Wiggins is in it.
http://youtu.be/xj-BoNdJltE

I simply can't believe how stupid they are. Thought J.K Rowling was a household name not just in Britain but around the whole world. And Nick Clegg, even I can answer that question. Are these kids English? Someone doesn't even know the chemical symbol for water. Epic fail. And the math question, LOL.

Comments

• They kick a football for a living so it's no surprise the average footballer appears to have the brain of a duck!
  • Danny Hollands in there as well
  • Rhoys Wiggins speaks without moving his mouth
  • 13 + 9 x 4 = 49. (13 + 9) x 4 = 88. Just sayin'.
  • edited March 2014
    In the past most probably didn't bother with school once they started training with Pro clubs...

Maybe a bit different now as they get education and football at the same time through their Youth programme.

Mind you Frank Lampard is meant to have a number of O'levels.
  • 24 Red said:

13 + 9 x 4 = 49. (13 + 9) x 4 = 88. Just sayin'.

Yes actually that one is a bit strange. My guess is that they just asked what is 13 plus 9 and then mulitplied by 4. Either way, it can't be so difficult that you need a calculator to figure it out.
  • edited March 2014
    24 Red said:

13 + 9 x 4 = 49.
    (13 + 9) x 4 = 88.

Just sayin'.

BIDMAS folks!

• Greenie said:

They kick a football for a living so it's no surprise the average footballer appears to have the brain of a duck!

That's debatable...