Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Citeh match TV meet up in Central London (Updated)

For those who aren't blessed with being in SE7 or the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday afternoon, a few of us are meeting up in town to watch the match and generally send positive vibes oop north.

We are meeting in the Sports Bar on the corner of Shaftsebury Avenue and Wardour Street ( I'm confirming the venue tonight, given that it is Good Friday!) from about 4.30pm.

If you are interested come along and join us.

Stanmore

Comments

• Options
    Me and my mate ipreferalongerstud will be there....
  • Options
    All true Charlton fans are getting the coach from Dartford at 10.15am FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]All true Charlton fans are getting the coach from Dartford at 10.15am FACT

What about those of us getting the coach from Charlton itself??
  • Options
    Or those who are catching the train from Charlton (changing at London Bridge, St Pancras and Sheffield?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Or those who are catching the train from Charlton (changing at London Bridge, St Pancras and Sheffield?)

as if trains aint hard enough to understand!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    You said that on Saturday... and you were only going from Abbey Wood to Charlton!
  • Options
    contrary to popular beliefs from the stripey nigel/spanner mugs, we aint all trainspotters! dont do trains do i!! Albeit i think i have the hang of gettin from Abbey wood to Charlton! yey
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Or those who are catching the train from Charlton (changing at London Bridge, St Pancras and Sheffield?)[/quote]

as if trains aint hard enough to understand!!![/quote]

You said that on Saturday... and you were only going from Abbey Wood to Charlton![/quote]

How confused will MCS get when they eventually open up the DLR from woolwich arsenal and then cross london rail Abbey wood - woolwich arsenal plus the normal over land trains???? Bless ;o)
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2007
    ya might just as well of wrote that in German ;-(

Cross rail???? ffs
  • Options
    Yeah Ol what is the DLR then ? LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yeah Ol what is the DLR then ? LOL
    Trust me Ollie - it's some seriously good shit! lol
  • Options
    Please note the venue has changed, I popped into the sports bar proposed last night and it was really poor!

It's now 3 mins away from Piccadilly tube station at the "Old Coffee House" in Beak street, which is just off Golden Square/ Carnaby Street

It's a good tradtional pub and will be showing the match on a big screen.
  • Options
    teh old coffe house, is a great pub, used to drink in there when i worked in print in the west end
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]contrary to popular beliefs from the stripey nigel/spanner mugs, we aint all trainspotters! dont do trains do i!! Albeit i think i have the hang of gettin from Abbey wood to Charlton! yey

Careful MCS, you ain't allowed to call Palarse fans "mugs" on here - you'll have the thought police down on you like a ton of bricks!
    ;o)