Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

reports of Netaddicks death have been exaggerated

Life in the old girl yet. Lots of very pissed off 'Uddersfeld Town fans getting as good as they give from the few remaining Addicks. It's like's Rouke's Drift on there "Rear Rank FIRE, MIddle Rank FIRE.."

Comments

• Options
    I think I hit a nerve there, I meant it was quiet...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I think I hit a nerve there, I meant it was quiet...

Not the most diplomatic post I've ever seen, Razil : - )
  • Options
    Moi??
  • Options
    I used to like NA - I really did. Around 2003/2004 it was great - then all that stupidness with 2Sheds/EFB/SFE etc started and it rapidly went downhill. Since I've been here (about three months now) I haven't visited NA once
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Life in the old girl yet. Lots of very pissed off 'Uddersfeld Town fans getting as good as they give from the few remaining Addicks. It's like's Rouke's Drift on there "Rear Rank FIRE, MIddle Rank FIRE.."

"Norverners to the Norf West Saaar. Farsands (well dozens) of em"
  • Options
    I like the way things have panned out with these two boards, instead of having one board with a mixture of people who wanted to talk sensibly and others who just wanted a laugh.. we now have a fairly polite and sensible board. and another board which is fun for those who like abusing people

i think that this board can get a bit ott with the PC stuff. It annoyed me the other day when OFF IT was told off for having a go at the palace fan. which is why netaddicks is good for that sort of stuff. No offence AFKA i still think it's a really good board, and it's as close as i can see it getting to what my ideal would be. PERFEC.
  • Options
    Not sure what was PC (most mis-used phrase of the decade) about what AFKA said to Off-It. He just asked someone not to be personally abusive. Nothing against Off-it or you but I'm pleased that this board is well moderated.
  • Options
    Both The Boat and Henry have points.

Leave CL for sensible conversations and NA for a bit of verbal jousting.... Its like having a wife and a mistress
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Both The Boat and Henry have points.

i've aleady told you once,no they don't!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As long as you know where your bread is buttered Dan...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]As long as you know where your bread is buttered Dan...

Dont worry mate. Its you and Smudge that I come home to