Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you think you've got problems read this...

sportingintelligence @sportingintel
It's getting worse for Leeds. Cellino confirms he's stopped funding club. Story soon via @sport_simon or see @AndrewHaigh timeline #lufc

sportingintelligence @sportingintel
Told Cellino was asked for another c.£4m loan before end of March, for #lufc wages + 1 other thing (perhaps tax, tbc?). He said 'No more'.

@AndrewHaigh
Massimo Cellino exclusive by @sport_simon in tomorrow's @SunSportNow: Confirms he has stopped bankrolling #lufc after putting up to £10m in.

@AndrewHaigh
As I understand it, #lufc have a significant payment to make soon. Now Cellino is refusing to put money in, it makes the situation critical.

I fully expect Leeds to be in administration very soon and could be another relegation rival, and should you win a few of your games in hand then you'll go above them!

Comments

• Options
    Pah, Northern problems !

But It's incredible that such a well supported club, the only one in a large city, could constantly be in these problems.
  • Options
    Very surprising. Leeds seem to have about as much luck as us with their owners.
  • Options
    we play them on April 1st .. hope that they and not us are the fools
  • Options
    We play them soon. Might be a relegation 6 pointer
  • Options
    Thought this would be a thread moaning about how we shouldn't get passionate about football cos "I saw a kid today with 1 leg" or something along those lines.

Refreshing to see we can take solace in others misery in a footballing sense!
  • Options
    wow, to get in such a mess a second time is incredible
  • Options
    i think Cellino is playing games to try and get his fit and proper persons thing pushed through
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Would be handy for our survival hopes...
  • Options
    Thanks OP
    ~Very thoughtful effort to cheer us southerners up a bit - goodness knows we need it!
  • Options
    Any chance we can serve them with a winding up order?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that's bad
  • Options
    Even if they lose the 10 points they'll still have a good team with a good goalscorer.
  • Options
    Mate of mine was there last night and he said Leeds were dire. That makes me feel good. F**k 'em!
  • Options

Cellino's court case starts on Tuesday.
  • Options
    I would expect us to need snookers to stay up by the time we play Leeds so, 10 points away might be something to hope for.