Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are we finally safe now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sheffield is quite a big place, Charlton will move there and we can make this derby thing a 3 way affair.. howzat piggy?
  • Options

Who is the best team in Sheffield?

Rotherham............
  • Options
    People are so sensitive!!!

OP you are definitely safe, I said that a month ago. If you had the bloke in charge now all season you would be comfortably mid table.
  • Options
    We dream of 42 points right now. You are playing us soon so that gives you at least a point (0-0) which should be beyond the Spanners, us and the 2 little clubs below us. I am still hoping Doncaster can be caught. Our own survival is in our hands with home games against Yeovil and Barnsley coming up. Gulp.
  • Options
    Yeovil are playing well ATM and had a perfectly good goal chalked off yesterday when the score was 0-0. Barnsley are very poor ATM. We need 6 points from these two games.
  • Options
    Blackpool look the most catchable team above Millwall despite having a few more points tbh
  • Options
    Probably. What did your own fans think when you asked the same question on your own forum ?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Probably. What did your own fans think when you asked the same question on your own forum ?

Oh... they think we're safe too.

• Options
    Knew it would be long before little piglet was back
    God his life must be sad n empty
    Please can someone please tell me why you would want to troll
    Another team's forum?
  • Options

Knew it would be long before little piglet was back
    God his life must be sad n empty
    Please can someone please tell me why you would want to troll
    Another team's forum?

Hang on a minute Floyd, where did I ever go to? why am I a troll? why would my life be sad and empty because I'm on CL? that's not a fair reflection on this forum that I happen to find a good one hence my continued presence.

By the way, I'd hazard a guess if we went on a bad run you'd be there sticking the knife in wouldn't ya? lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OP prompts some interesting discussions. If we didn't welcome the diversity other supporters bring to this board it would be like the Adams family in here.
    Some people need to lightning up.
  • Options
    Great answer OP

OP is as much a valid member of this forum as every addick on here I for one am glad he aint ever gone has never failed to answer questions he has no need to

• Options
    I don't think people understand what a 'troll' is.

Nothing wrong with this thread at all. The fact Sheff Wed look safe, has a bearing on us. One less team we can pull into the relegation fight.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I must of read the word "Troll" on 5 separate threads. Is @AFKABARTRAM getting sponsorship for every time this word is used?

I thought a troll was the thing below.. Pretty sure they can't operate a computer...

• Options
    I'm in a good mood tonight Ladies!! and gents lol.
  • Options
    So you should be you took QPR to school once Leon had dived

Fair play lad
  • Options
    Very decent result there OP. You guys seem to be stringing some decent results together now, and a pretty impressive turn of form.

Was interesting seeing your top scorers on the BBC site; with 7, 4 and 4 (Maguire, Lavery and Nuhui) goals respectively. We've got pretty dire form in front of goal, but our top scorers have got almost the same at 7, 4, 3 - with Church, Jacko and Sordell; where exactly are your goals coming from?!
  • Options

So what better way to spend that joy than with your own set of fans....

Oh wait... You prefer another teams...
  • Options

So what better way to spend that joy than with your own set of fans....

Oh wait... You prefer another teams...
    He's clearly a man of taste and sophistication...

I for one support his self-directed attempt at bettering himself. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After us winning a huge game in the 92nd minute, I am overjoyed and quite frankly over the moon to know that operationpig is in a good mood tonight, it's all I was hoping for!!!

:-)
  • Options

So you should be you took QPR to school once Leon had dived

Fair play lad

Don't think he dived but if he did fair play, we were robbed at Wigan last Tuesday when their keeper brought our player down, he got a yellow when it was a certain red, then he saved the pen! the ref then gave them a pen in the last minute!

I'll be honest QPR are an average side, It could've been 6 tonight, we should of won them on the opening day In London too but got our rewards tonight after totally destroying them, Harry didn't have a clue how to deal with us tonight!

Big win for Charlton tonight NLA? massive psychological blow to Millwall that, the bottom three tonight will be the bottom three come May.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Very decent result there OP. You guys seem to be stringing some decent results together now, and a pretty impressive turn of form.

Was interesting seeing your top scorers on the BBC site; with 7, 4 and 4 (Maguire, Lavery and Nuhui) goals respectively. We've got pretty dire form in front of goal, but our top scorers have got almost the same at 7, 4, 3 - with Church, Jacko and Sordell; where exactly are your goals coming from?!

Think Wickham scored about 7 or 8 for us but he went back to Sunderland, then went to L**ds on loan and hasn't scored in 5 I think lol....oh well ;)
  • Options

Congratulations mate we're buzzing for you, honestly over the moon.

P.s. you've stuck this in the wrong section ... Nout to do with Charlton. You're looking for the 'poor attempt at trolling' section bud!

I double checked and it is in the right section because I mentioned the game between us coming in April.

Also may I remind you that I said 'well done' on getting a point at the Den, that's not an easy place to go.

Nice to say you took my earlier advice mate!

Yeah i reckon so, obviously anything can happen in this league with a fair few games left but having said that i'd be confident if i was you. Think you've adapted well this season and i hope your lot stay up as i found the supporters friendly as when we beat you the other night, got talking to a few on the way back to leeds and one of them gave me his matchday program after a chat. Nice lot. A lot nicer then the other mob in the next round, just as you had pointed out before we'd played either of ya. Nearly was involved in a little bit of rough with a few scally types outside brammel lane after the game when all we wanted to do was get out of that place and to the pub as soon as poss.
  • Options
    Great result for us mate and holloway knew it was coming after sats result

Signing obika has given the players a big lift I would guess

I think leon went down very easily mate but I wouldve wanted our players too in that postion

How was arry and his shakes
  • Options

I think leon went down very easily mate but I wouldve wanted our players too in that postion

He didn't get out of his dug out until about the 25 min mark, left it all to Joe Jordan I actually used to think Harry was a decent manager, maybe he still is but have to say he's not doing QPR any favours after last night, I thought his half time subs for them actually made them worse.

QPRs wage bill is bigger then Dortmunds too, lol

• Options

He didn't get out of his dug out until about the 25 min mark, left it all to Joe Jordan I actually used to think Harry was a decent manager, maybe he still is but have to say he's not doing QPR any favours after last night, I thought his half time subs for them actually made them worse.

QPRs wage bill is bigger then Dortmunds too, lol

I notice it wasn't Harry talking to the BBC post match either, was his assistant.

Talking of wage bills, their owner is also saying that promotion "isn't critical" despite that horrific amount of money he's spunking away at the moment. Really isn't fair.

Still, I think it's showing Harry up to be a bit of an embarrassment which isn't a bad thing..
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    edited March 2014