Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man City Roll Call

WSSWSS
edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Just really wanted to get an idea of who is actually going from on here tomorrow.

How you getting there?
Where you going from?
Fancy bringing me some magazines for the journey?

I'm leaving Dartford at 10.15 with a copy of The Times

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately not, official 'wet the babys head' day tomorrow....

Newbridge in Blackheath in the afternoon where they will be showing the game and then onwards after that.
  • Options
    I'm there - getting the slow coach from Charlton at 10AM!

f##k knows what time we'll all get back!
  • Options
    I'm also on the slow coach from Charlton.

Unless I change my mind and drive, which is pretty unlikely.
  • Options
    You are lucky, Our coach leaves Worthing at 8.30 am and I've got a 45 minute drive to get there for it. Mad I tell ya Raving bleedin' Mad
  • Options
    Driving up. Leaving 10 or 11 ish from Bromley Via Catford and Abbey Wood.
  • Options
    3 of us on the 9.05 coach from Maidstone. Picking up Uncle and his grandson at Dartford.

Best take a book I guess.
  • Options
    Driving up from Gravesend (via Barnehurst and Welling) with Spankie and RugHead at around 10am
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted to miss this one, so will be travelling on the train from Chatham to Rainham to congregate with Bourne, Ketters Carlsberg and the other Sittingbourne reprobates.

Make a loud of noise in my absense lads!!
  • Options
    on the 10am coach from Bexleyheath with MrsLarge and others. I've got three home programmes to catch up with and my Rough Guide to Australia to plough through.
  • Options
    Driving up from Norwich with my 8 year old son. (Sat Nav says 4.5hrs without a stop). Will probably leave about 9.00am and take it easy. Staying overnight in Manchester.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leaving at 6am in the morning. Was mean't to be going up tonight. I'm in a box, so I'll won't be with the hoardes....If we score, look out for me and 2 others going mental in the corporate area!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite][div id=ContentBody][ol id=Comments][li class=Alternate id=Comment_72421][div id=CommentBody_72421 class=CommentBody][/div][/li][/ol][/div][div class=ContentInfo Middle][div class=PageInfo][p]1 to 12 of 12[/p][ol class=PageList PageListEmpty][li][/li][/ol][/div][/div]

where is the newbridge?
  • Options
    crikey thats weird innit> im sure eltham never said all that.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where is the newbridge?

links charlton to the standard.as you cross it's the big building that overlooks it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite][div id=ContentBody][ol id=Comments][li value=0][div id=CommentBody_72421 class=CommentBody][/div][/ol][/div][div class=ContentInfo Middle][div class=PageInfo][p]1 to 12 of 12[/p][ol class=PageList PageListEmpty][/li][li value=0][/ol][/div][/div][/li]

where is the newbridge?

on Charlton Road just before you get to Blackheath Standard on the left hand side over the flyover
  • Options
    I like the Newbridge, not that I've ever been inside but whenever I'm going home late on Sunday night there's always old couples at the bus stop, all pissed on cheap light-and-bitter and a good laugh.

I'm going to Man City - couldn't face the coach, couldn't face watching in a pub because I always end up in bits through nerves and booze. So I'm taking a lunchtime train to Sheffield, hopping over the Pennines on another train, and staying the night up there. Might as well turn it into a bit of an adventure if I'm doing it on my own.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    BEXLEYHEATH 10.00 AM COACH WITH MY COUSIN AND OUR BOYS.CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME ADIVCE ON WHERE TO PARK IE SAFE TO LEAVE THE CAR?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]BEXLEYHEATH 10.00 AM COACH WITH MY COUSIN AND OUR BOYS.CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME ADIVCE ON WHERE TO PARK IE SAFE TO LEAVE THE CAR?

Nowhere near Bexleyheath would be my advise.

But seriously, where in Bexleyheath does the coach leave from?
  • Options
    BEHIND THE MARRIOTT
  • Options
    The girl I work with who lives in BH just left for lunch, when she gets back I'll ask her and let you know!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going by executive limo.

:-)
  • Options
    me plus 3 drving up. staying up in manc
  • Options
    For free and safe parking, you can park in the Goals football Center car park, which is next to Asda. About a 5-10 min walk from there.

Or the roundabout just before the coach pick-up point, take a right towards Townley Grammar, then i'm pretty sure you can park in any one of them roads around there.

So wish i wasn't getting the coach there, but looking forward to the game !
  • Options
    Bexleyheath Red and others. I've always parked in one of the two car parks behind the Council Office's and have never had any problems. Think you'll find it's free on Bank Holiday's as well.
  • Options
    CHEERS LARGE
  • Options
    Yeah , pity i don't own a car to park in the car park.

Having to catch the usual bus to Bexleyheath..
  • Options
    going by car,be in manchester by 0ne hopefully,GAME ON
  • Options
    10am coach from charlton, bored senseless for hours, better get a result!
  • Options
    One of the few who can get day return travel by train but then again I live quite a way north of Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]10am coach from charlton, bored senseless for hours, better get a result!
    Know how you feel - a typical 3pm kick off on Saturday at The Valley means a 7.50 am coach for me - and a 8pm one out of London. It is usually 12.30am when I get home.