Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Voucher Number

Anyone got any idea what voucher numbers it'll be tonight? Have got completely lost this season with all the changes, and no idea if the one being used tonight is actually still going to be in my season ticket. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    16 ithink
  • Options
    went from 18 Huddersfield back to 16 tonight, could be wrong though
  • Options
    14 the club had to send me one in the post as I'd given the original in for a hospitality day
  • Options
    I've got a 14 but not a 16
  • Options
    Taken from cafc twitter...

Bournemouth 14, Burnley 19, Reading 20, Yeovil 21, Barnsley 13, Bolton 22, Blackburn 23, Watford 17
  • Options
    Deano ‏@DEANoooCAFC1905 · 3h
    @CAFCTickets morning, what s/t voucher is it for tonight's game?

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets · 2 hrs
    @DEANoooCAFC1905 We are using voucher B from the season ticket book.

• Options
    Cheers, so it's either 14 or B then - I've still got both of those, so don't have to worry about getting there early to sort ticket out. Surely it would be easier to print the name of the opponents on each voucher instead.
  • Options
    Didn't they used to do that up to 10-15 years ago but stopped? Can't remember the reason. Agree it would make more sense, even just in alphabetical order rather than chronological.
  • Options
    They took two vouchers from my book, voucher 14 and voucher B.

Not that I really give a shit though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just voucher b from mine
  • Options
    Took 17 today, was expecting 20. Hope I can still go to Watford
  • Options

Same here

• Options
    cafc999 said:

Same here

snap
  • Options
    Lots of us standing outside for the Watford game then.

Just glad I'm not alone haha
  • Options
    Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets Mar 14
    @MiserableOlGit AFC Ok in order Bournemouth 14, Burnley 19, Reading 20, Yeovil 21, Barnsley 13, Bolton 22, Blackburn 23, Watford 17 #cafc
  • Options
    pretty sure I've not got 17 left in my book
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets Mar 14
    @MiserableOlGit AFC Ok in order Bournemouth 14, Burnley 19, Reading 20, Yeovil 21, Barnsley 13, Bolton 22, Blackburn 23, Watford 17 #cafc

Yeovil was ticket stub number 20 last night... Still have 21 in my book lol!
  • Options
    bloke told us last night in north stand ticket office that 13 would not be used.
  • Options
    It's a bit baffling, I got to the turnstile to find I didn't have number 20 in my book.
    Fortunately the lady was totally cool about it and took an old stub for a game I'd missed at the start of the season.

Great to see a bit of common sense from her, in the past I've been sent back to the enormous ticket office queue.
    Would have missed the first goal if that had happened last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reading they took 17
    Yeovil took 20
    Guess Watford will be voucher B or something
  • Options
    can't see them caring to much for the last few home games who goes in on what voucher, it's all a bit of a mess this season - suspect they'll just be happy enough that people are turning up!
  • Options
    Simon Church turned up ready to play last night, but was refused entrance as he didn't have the right voucher left in his book :-)
  • Options

Simon Church turned up ready to play last night, but was refused entrance as he didn't have the right voucher left in his book :-)

So there is a plus side to the voucher chaos after all
  • Options
    I have spoken to the ticket office this morning as I have used 17 as well.

She told me the following:

Barnsley 13
    Bolton 21
    Blackburn 22
    Watford 23, 14, 17, B or C.

• Options
    It all sounds very complicated for everyone
  • Options
    PL54 said:

It all sounds very complicated for everyone

I get confused without postponements & Cup runs.

• Options
    @MiserableOlGit Slight change Barnsley voucher C, Bolton 21, Blackburn 22, Watford 23. #cafc