Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAS Trust - Changes to our Board

Comments

• Options
    These changes. Are they anyway related to the ongoings since last Friday 're the Splinter group, or is it just coincidence?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    These changes. Are they anyway related to the ongoings since last Friday 're the Splinter group, or is it just coincidence?
    Splinter group?

Are the East Kent branch having handbags with the Medway branch again?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    On a serious note, my retirement is coming up at the end of the year and I will have time on my hands that I will be very keen to fill. I'm already proudly attached to CACT as a Patron and would hope to get involved more directly with them from next year, but I would also be available for CAST.

Now the hard stuff - I would need two existing CAST members to support me!
    I'd be happy to nominate you Bob!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    On a serious note, my retirement is coming up at the end of the year and I will have time on my hands that I will be very keen to fill. I'm already proudly attached to CACT as a Patron and would hope to get involved more directly with them from next year, but I would also be available for CAST.

Count me in for that, Bob. You'd be a major asset to CAST.
  • Options
    Thanks guys - I'll PM you both and also request the Nomination Form from CAST.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

FFS ! " ...to support me " !!

Haven't you got a crutch of your own ? 

B) 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    bobmunro said:

I'd be happy to nominate you Bob!
    Ditto 
  • Options
    @bobmunro having been on the board myself I'm sure you'd be a huge asset, sounds like you're sorted for nominations/support, but otherwise more than happy to step up if you need me and of course vote at the elections!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if @bobmunro will get Ray Winstone to star in his campaign video?

"Vote for Bob, naaaarrrggghh!"
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    I wonder if @bobmunro will get Ray Winstone to star in his campaign video?

"Vote for Bob, naaaarrrggghh!"

He has got time on his hands now that we've binned him. I'll have a word!
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    #MakeUsFansFortunate