Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowd tonight ?

More or less home fans than last week ?

Seems like there is a lot less matchday buzz / chatter than normal.

These games in hand are absolutely vital, but for some reason there just doesn't seem to be the vibe there.

Comments

• Options
    More I think , a lot of people forgot about hudders last week because of shef utd away and the scum around 14k tonight.
  • Options
    Bigger than last week, around 14,000 i reckon.
  • Options
    13,647 but actual attendance around 11,500
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Round the 13,000 - 14,000 mark again
  • Options

These games in hand are absolutely vital, but for some reason there just doesn't seem to be the vibe there.

Agreed but find it hard to feel the same enthusiasm now Roly Poly's ripped the heart out of the Club. Desperate not to go down, but just don't really quite feel like I'm going to watch Charlton at the moment.
  • Options

Agreed but find it hard to feel the same enthusiasm now Roly Poly's ripped the heart out of the Club. Desperate not to go down, but just don't really quite feel like I'm going to watch Charlton at the moment.
    Was that the club on its knees dying painfully under the missmanagement of conmen cowboys and their mysterious backers?
    Only at Charlton.

• Options

Was that the club on its knees dying painfully under the missmanagement of conmen cowboys and their mysterious backers?

I was referring to the club just about being held together in adversity, like so many times in the past, by loyal Charlton people and a united support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will be there, but I have lost a large amount of enthusiasm I have had for the club in the past month or so. I really am not just saying this, but I just feel in this moment in time that Charlton isn't the Charlton I fell in love with at all :(
  • Options

Ripped the heart out of the club
  • Options
    Well, there appear to be more cars parked down Anchor and Hope lane than there were last week so I'm predicting 13-14000
  • Options
    On the way now. Have to admit I've had enough of watching the crap football we play. Hopefully tonight will be better
  • Options
    At least 21
  • Options

More or less home fans than last week ?

Seems like there is a lot less matchday buzz / chatter than normal.

RD killed the "vibe"...
  • Options
    Crowd was 13,537.
  • Options
    Very happy.
  • Options
    Good atmosphere second half - late winner made it.
  • Options

Crowd was 13,537.

13,647 but actual attendance around 11,500

I'll claim that one... Shame to you 110 CL'ers who didn't attend to get me a winner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    As Bournemouth had more than Huddersfield our support was a lot less than last week. Saturday will tell if there is some sort of boycott.
  • Options
    Is it a Boycott or simply fans upset with both events and the negative propaganda. On this site we see all kinds of opinions but the Mail, Express and Standard and now Peter Varney have all had a pop. Tonight's result and league position should help but it's like the club have to work twice as hard because of all of the parasites bad mouthing my club!
  • Options
    I didn't go last week because I couldn't face it. Not a boycott, I just really didn't want to go. Trying to move on now. Didn't sing Jose's name but enjoyed seeing him celebrate at full time.
  • Options
    Why has BDL stopped announcing the crowd recently?
  • Options
    Our crowds are laughable

There were easily 2-3k more than Huddersfield including a decent away support yet only 600 officially more

Burnley will sell the lower tier at least could be an 18k
  • Options
    I would say more or less the same as last week where I reckon we had in reality about 10-11,000 at the Valley.
  • Options

If there is a boycott ( and i dont believe there is) i'm glad they missed the jubilant scenes tonight.

Support us or bugger of somewhere else .

This.
  • Options

You need to stop thinking the heart has been ripped out of the Club - administration would've done that. We are now stable with a new academy in the pipeline. New sponsors next season etc etc - I respect your views but it's not all bad.
  • Options

If there is a boycott ( and i dont believe there is) i'm glad they missed the jubilant scenes tonight.

Support us or bugger off somewhere else .

Double this