Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dyer and Riga

Hugging madly at final whistle. Good sight to see I believe

Comments

• Options
    "Jose Riga keeping the Charlton squad out on the pitch to applaud the fans"
  • Options
    All the players were SCP's , no imports, significant?, great goal, Dorian Dervite, above the scum on goal diff, COYR!!
  • Options

Hugging madly at final whistle. Good sight to see I believe

Really? Strange but very nice.
  • Options
    Man-love Sadie...:)
  • Options

"Jose Riga keeping the Charlton squad out on the pitch to applaud the fans"

A really nice touch I thought...

Either he's a very clever man who knows how to judge fans (and do the right thing for them) or he truly truly does care about us (and I think its a bit of both)

We will sadly lose under Riga sooner or later (be surprised if it isnt Saturday as Burnley can grind out results) but whats important is how he comes back from that

If he can do that well then at the moment I'll be disappointed if he's only here till the summer
  • Options
    Dyer is very important to Riga as he knows the players much better - it is very good that they seem to have hit it off.
  • Options
    According to the program Dyer is still assistant manager, while Karel Fraeye is assistant head coach.
  • Options
    How can we have an assistant manager when we don't have a manager?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How can we have an assistant manager when we don't have a manager?

It's the Charlton way!

• Options
    SteveB43 said:

All the players were SCP's , no imports, significant?, great goal, Dorian Dervite, above the scum on goal diff, COYR!!

They may have been Powell's players but they didn't play like that under him of late?
    Think Riga has installed some belief if nothing else?

• Options

SteveB43 said:

They may have been Powell's players but they didn't play like that under him of late?
    Think Riga has installed some belief if nothing else?

They played exactly like that. QPR? wednesday?

We were very average last night in fact appalling for the first 40 minutes.

Stop kidding yourself that Riga has had some monumental impact. Its Powells team and the intrinsic team spirit and solidity which he instilled which is keeping them going.
  • Options
    Until Obika came on for the injured CH we ere very poor, even in the second half when we were on top we lacked the fluency of last Wednesday. However the players kept going and a win is a win.