Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JOSE RIGAS RED ARMY!

Comments

• Options
    Still unbeaten!
  • Options
    :) !!!
  • Options
    I feel almost guilty just for thinking this but I sought of, kind of, almost quite like Jose Riga.So far so good!
  • Options
    He's not the saviour. He's a very naughty boy.
  • Options
    I wish he'd stop all this unbeaten nonsense - makes me feel guilty !
  • Options
    Will take me a while before I sing that

C A F C :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he is just a puppet and only picks SL players
  • Options
    Salad said:

Oh no he isn't.....
  • Options
    Been behind JR from the day he replaced CP but still a long way to go before we get too smug.

Will enjoy that 3 points though. Nice one me old Belgian mukka.

Ps what percentage is he on your scale now @SethPlum ???
  • Options
    edited March 2014

still a long way to go before we get too smug.

Exactly. The people who said it would be stupid to judge him after a few games seem to have forgotten their own advice. I've got nothing against the bloke, but it took me a while to warm to my stepdad and JR is still a stranger. Won't be singing his name yet, but good luck to him
  • Options
    Jose , i'm very happy win the win tonight , but we need to start scoring more goals earlier on , rather than scoring in the last minute , as i can't cope with this much excitement at my age.
  • Options
    Were the Covered End singing "Alex D's red army?"
  • Options
    10% support from me, which is an increase above inflation, which the 100%ers can't boast about.
  • Options
    I don't want to be a killjoy but I really can't see what effect he's had on the players.

Yes we try to pass it more in our own half.......not very well i might add.

We were turgid against Hudders, Millwall and Bournemouth...

tonight was a very very lucky win.

I know there is going to be a barrage of "we're unbeaten, we haven't conceded" but from the three games i've seen I think we've been pretty awful and I'm defo not calling him the saviour/messiah just yet
  • Options
    Far too early to know how successful he will ultimately prove but considering many predicted a squad with crushed morale as shiftless network rejects were crow-barred into the team he has defied quite a few expectations thus far. It could still go terribly wrong of course but he's managed to get a demoralised squad to stick together and attempt a more attacking approach so he gets top marks for effort so far even if the execution does not quite work out long term.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

I don't want to be a killjoy but I really can't see what effect he's had on the players.

Yes we try to pass it more in our own half.......not very well i might add.

We were turgid against Hudders, Millwall and Bournemouth...

tonight was a very very lucky win.

I know there is going to be a barrage of "we're unbeaten, we haven't conceded" but from the three games i've seen I think we've been pretty awful and I'm defo not calling him the saviour/messiah just yet

Very true , ANY points from the next 3 games and i'll be happy , Saturday is going to be a tough tough game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you look at sportsclubstats.com it suggests we might have a 65-70% chance of staying up so that my percentage. (Millwall, Barnsley and Yeovil.are all around 70% chance of going down)
  • Options
    From the East Stand he looks like Mark Hughes. Suited, grey hair and that same stance with hands on hips inside jacket.
  • Options
    “What gives me pleasure is that it's happened here in our home, in The Valley.
    "It's in front of our fans and I've said to my players the first thing is to be a very good team at home. If you want to be able to have good results at the end of the season, it starts at home.” - Riga post-match
  • Options
    Salad said:

No SL players tonight
  • Options
    seth plum said:

10% support from me, which is an increase above inflation, which the 100%ers can't boast about.

Let's hope it continues to rise!
  • Options
    attaboy
  • Options
    Great to hear people getting behind the manager! and despite what anyone thinks about how RD's early actions, our supporters would never be the type to not give a new manager their backing. This guy clearly knows his football, regardless of some on here who automatically presume he's a puppet for the big Belgian conspiracy.

Wasn't there tonight but sounds like we created a fair bit and could have possibly had at least another goal sooner. It's nice to hear that his substitutions were bold and well timed, something we have really lacked of late. Still a little way to go in terms of staying up but let's hope we can do what i expect us to do and grind out some good results out of our games in hand, then we can talk about complete safety.

We will start to finish off chances in the next few games with the help of Obika, who sounds like he was pretty impressive tonight and be back on track to move on and prepare for a good season next campaign. Just you watch. The club is moving forward.

Seems like we've been moving two steps forward then one step back since we were relegated from the prem all those years ago... If that's still the case we are just beginning our next first step forward.

JOSE RIGA'S RED AND WHITE ARMY! (that's the new bloke ain't it?)