Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has nobody mentioned this ;)

“I think it's normal that when you play well you catch more luck and you put it on your side and the goal came at the right moment - not too early in the game and just at the last moment. It was quite the same to the game against QPR and we did what we had to do.” - JR last night.
Oh so he was at the QPR game then....?

Comments

• Options
    Cat/bag?
  • Options
    I imagine he has watched the recent dvd's on our games to be honest.
  • Options
    Or he watched it on DVD after he was given the job to get an idea of how we were playing and what the issues were?
  • Options

Not necessarily at QPR game, he could have watched the game at a later date. Surely any incoming manager would find copies of matches & watch recent games involving his new team.
  • Options
    Probably all set for the Manager in waiting Sporting director job until Powell got the tic tac.
  • Options
    He was coming over to run our soon to be built international school of excellence at Sparrows Lane
  • Options

Why are people always so 'busy' trying to find deeper hidden meanings by everything that is happening at the club, disecting everything, and then disecting other peoples' opinion and ending up with a 'new fact'.

It isn't just on this thread, it's everywhere, people trying to trip up the owners, coach, former employees. have a day off some of you - we won last night.

If he didn't know what happened in the QPR game it'd be more concerning wouldn't it? Being that he's the coach of our team, I'd hope he'd spend the last week watching loads of films of our team aquainting himself with the squad etc

well said - some people really need to get a grip
  • Options
    Mr Robins has left the stadium - well said suzi
  • Options
    Exactly Suzi, good post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah I noticed this as well in his comments but then like others I just presumed that he just watched videos of recent games to get himself up to speed.

Here's another one... Has anyone noticed that Burnley could be the last of the top three coming to the Valley this season and we've won against the other two
  • Options
    He was sat at home watching it on a dodgy stream like many of us.................. "Buffer you bastard, Buffer"
  • Options

Why are people always so 'busy' trying to find deeper hidden meanings by everything that is happening at the club, disecting everything, and then disecting other peoples' opinion and ending up with a 'new fact'.

It isn't just on this thread, it's everywhere, people trying to trip up the owners, coach, former employees. have a day off some of you - we won last night.

If he didn't know what happened in the QPR game it'd be more concerning wouldn't it? Being that he's the coach of our team, I'd hope he'd spend the last week watching loads of films of our team aquainting himself with the squad etc

Conspiracy Theory culture. The truth isn't as interesting as the bullshit.
  • Options

Always the voice of reason Suzi, well said.
  • Options
    It was on TV, even us plastic fans saw the performance... MOVE ON
  • Options

Completely agree. Seen people moaning that we were singing Jose Riga's Red and White army. One person apparently cried.

Get a grip - he's in charge. We support the team regardless of who is in charge. The support is for the players and the present incumbent deserves to have his name sung given that he picks the team (contrary to what some believe)

• Options
    Anyone who thinks Jose just happened to be around on the day of CP's sacking cos he'd advantage of a low fare on Eurostar to pop to Bluewater for a new suit is deluded. He has been involved one way or the other for a few weeks behind the scenes I'd wager.
  • Options

Anyone who thinks Jose just happened to be around on the day of CP's sacking cos he'd advantage of a low fare on Eurostar to pop to Bluewater for a new suit is deluded. He has been involved one way or the other for a few weeks behind the scenes I'd wager.

After working in Recruitment for a good number of years I s'pose you could think the same when a Contractor is phoned up asking if they can get along to an Interview same day to possibly start within 24-hours but it does happen